Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FryAlive

possible steering change/bug

4 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
12,310 battles

there was a time in the past, where holding down the A or D key would override Q and E settings for steering, even if the q and e buttons were pressed while holding down of the A or D keys.  Now there seems to be some sort of change that causes the Q and E steering settings to override the A and D keys even while the A and D keys are being pressed down.  I don't enjoy this change as it's painfully easy to press Q and E while pressing down A and S, and if I'm not paying attention to the steering indicator, it could mean i'm holding down the A key while being turned in the complete opposite direction.  I don't know if I'm right, or crazy, it has been a few months since i've played more than a few games, so this could be a much older issue.  but regardless, i feel that for controls, the A and D steering input should ALWAYS have priority over any other steering inputs ALWAYS.  If you want to use the Q and E keys to turn, don't be holding down A or D.

Edited by FryAlive

[RLGN]
Members
19,117 posts
35,137 battles

Not sure if this exists, but I usually double tap A and D anyway, out of habit, because a chat tends to reset/lock out turn controls, and you need to reinitialize a turn after a typed chat.

• Cool 1

Members
156 posts
4 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Not sure if this exists, but I usually double tap A and D anyway, out of habit, because a chat tends to reset/lock out turn controls, and you need to reinitialize a turn after a typed chat.

It could very well be the chat window freezing or locking the helm controls.  I've done similar myself.

Sign in to follow this