Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Burakkuauto

If you could remove any warship from this game, what warship would it be and why?

11 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
439 posts
2,562 battles

"Famous and Historical" Monarch. Because it's the worst combination of lazy game design becomes bad ship design. Granted, while Vanguard would have made more sense as a successor, it makes even more sense as a premium. 

• Thanks 1

[BUOY]
Members
2,223 posts
22,219 battles

As much as I like playing the ship, the current Petro, replaced with a version that doesn't have DD freeboard.

Edited by lloyd1701
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
10,597 posts
32,116 battles
6 hours ago, Burakkuauto said:

I don't know which warship, cause I haven't played enough yet.

In your last thread title you asked what changes would people like to see & in the OP you said you'd change CVs back to RTS...which have been gone for 2 1/2 years...

Must suck that your troll thread's not going the way you wanted it to...the only replies so far don't include even 1 CV.

Members
116 posts
156 battles
6 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

In your last thread title you asked what changes would people like to see & in the OP you said you'd change CVs back to RTS...which have been gone for 2 1/2 years...

Must suck that your troll thread's not going the way you wanted it to...the only replies so far don't include even 1 CV.

I started this game just this year. I looked up this game on Youtube and found out about the CVs' RTS on it. I didn't even know it was a thing before that. Never assume anything.

Edited by Burakkuauto

[PVE]
Members
10,597 posts
32,116 battles
6 hours ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Black Swan

Image result for look what they've done to my boy meme

I'm with ya...

Used to be my pink ship when I thought that mattered (you remember...when people used to ,listen to you... occasionally) in chat...as long as you weren't pink)...stopped running it long before they changed it to HE but half of those battles were just for fun after I stopped worrying about being pink).

Only ship I have 100% WR w/over 100 battles (179)...in co-op of course...(random MM would never let you get away with that).

[LWOP]
[LWOP]
Members
68 posts
1,036 battles

Marblehead.

The tier 5 paper mache boat whose crest should say "if it hits us, it crits us".

Thankfully, it was only bought because it was on special. And is on the verge of becoming a harbor slot with a captain for something else.

I'd rather run tier 4 Kuma (proper turrets) than Marble, if it wasn't for Marble being a tier 5 needed for combat missions.

Even better still is that De Ruyter from Prime, a tier 4 with proper turrets (honestly, it could've been a 5 instead).

And the proper-turreted tier 4 Yubari is all around a better cruiser: better torps, better AA, proper turrets, no casemate guns.... I seriously think Marble's gun reload is artificially inflated just to justify it being at tier 5: it has nothing else going for it to justify being there.

Marble has pitiful AA, and a pair of blind biplane fighters as compensation (when many other tier 5 cruisers are of the generation of better monoplane fighters). There are tier 4s with better AA AND armor.

So it has a higher HP pool than many tier 5 cruisers? It needs it with such pitiful armor, otherwise it just wouldn't last long enough.

So the Marble can do 35 knots and pace some destroyers.... all fine and dandy if the torpedo spam from the DD doesn't end you.

The Marble's guns are great if all you do is hid behind islands and allies and lob your shells in, but it is NOT a close range fighter. 

But you can't build a game around the "every ship a sniper" concept. Might as well call that "World of Torpedoes: Island Camper".

Marble's torps aren't impressive, either, unless you have an ally willing to draw fire while you try closing in on the opposite side of the target and hope secondary guns don't rip you up ("we're on fire.... AGAIN...."  )

As a tier 4, it might be reasonable. Then you wouldn't feel any remorse dumping it after tier 4 Campaigns are done. But since it IS a 5, and all 5s count toward combat missions.....

This is one of those ships, even if bought on sale, makes you question, "if they're selling ships like THIS, do I really want to risk buying others that could be just as inadequate for their tiers, too?"

I don't think very many players would miss it.

[FEYER]
Members
1 post
15,286 battles

Any warship with a FLAT DECK ! This game was GREAT before CV introduction in my personal opinion. Even with the never ending huge updates and changes, my enjoyment level was a 10 ! Now, when I see a cv in the match I feel like dc from the match, but don't to help the team. It does not matter how many new ships WG introduces to the game to promote sales and revenue they all end up bashed and sunk by CV's. I bought ships in the beginning of my time with this game but now I refuse to pay as they nullified any player win/loss outcomes mute. I know eventually I will become totally disgusted with this game as time goes on and will spend less time and money. What a shame WG refuses to listen to players AROUND THE WORLD who want the game as it once was without CV  players running the game ( you know they do !).