Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

[HGA]
Members
1 post
2,142 battles

In WOWS, there are very few damages and aircrafts on the full-level VI aircraft carrier, and it is not interesting to play with this level of aircraft carrier; the full-level VIII aircraft carrier fights IV to VIII battleships, and it is very pleasant to play, but why do I always enter as an VIII aircraft carrier The superior room is like a room with more warships from IX to X. This makes me understand why adults (class IX and X warships) hit children (airplanes of aircraft carrier VIII) are SOEASY.

My personal problem(Shaking hands) makes me only use torpedo planes, but always use the VIII level aircraft carrier to enter the superior room, which makes the game no fun because there are almost no single battleships in PVP, which causes the aircraft to lose quickly, and the damage caused is not high.

In the PVP or PVE advanced room (in the roomI use the VIII aircraft carrier, and the teammates and the enemy are the X and IX battleships), I want to save aircraft so that the damage of a single attack is not high, and it takes a long time; if you want to use a full formation of aircraft to cause More damage, the first round of attack will lose more aircraft after the attack formation is over, because there are almost no single battleships in PVP, which makes it best to use 2 formations to attack, but these two After the attack, the formation is almost lost, so the aircraft carrier torpedo may only be able to attack 3 times, and then use the remaining other types of aircraft to help teammates in reconnaissance, or use fighters to prevent enemy aircraft from attacking my fighters. Teammates in the air defense circle. (This is very boring. It makes me want to leave the game and watch others double-kill, triple-kill, and then the battle is over. The silver coin harvest is negative, which makes me feel even worse.)

In the superior room, no matter how I save my torpedo, like using the Kaga aircraft carrier, I only use 2 teams of 8 torpedoes to attack the lone warship. After the attack, only 1 to 3 torpedoes will be returned. It's the reason why I used consumables. If I don't use the consumables, an airplane may not be able to return.

This makes the whole game I can only use the aircraft carrier to reconnaissance, and then use the torpedo plane to attack about 3 to 4 times, (first use the bomber to find the single battleship (it takes a lot of time), determine the location, and then use the 2 teams of torpedo planes to attack. Then the position of the battleship changes, which leads to the need to adjust the attack angle outside the air defense circle (it takes a lot of time), and then attack. During the attack, the enemy ship turns, causing the aircraft to turn, which makes the aiming time longer, and then most of the torpedoes The aiming angle is not good, the damage of the torpedo is not high, the probability of the torpedo causing water ingress, the torpedo is avoided or the torpedo is reduced, so that the damage caused is very low), the cost of only using torpedoes and ammunition is very high. This is because I joined a relatively high-level fleet, and the maintenance of ships is reduced. As a result, the silver coins received at the end of BATTLE are negative.

Then there are advanced aircraft carriers: Class X aircraft carriers. Midway Island. The aiming speed of the torpedo on Midway is slower than the torpedo of VIII Lexington. This is no problem. After all, the torpedo has a lot of torpedoes, but can it show the accurate time required for the torpedo to aim in the equipment? After playing Japanese aircraft carriers 5 or 6 times a day, it is very uncomfortable to play American aircraft carriers. I can’t wait for the torpedo aircraft to aim at the aircraft carrier with a long preparation time at Midway Island: do you add a torpedo aircraft aiming time to the equipment, aircraft, and torpedo aircraft? Is it difficult to give players a rough time to think about it?

Then the ammunition of the advanced aircraft carrier torpedo is expensive. In order to save the aircraft, the 1 to 3 attack formations are used early, so that almost every time the BATTLE ends, the silver coin harvest is negative.

Can you improve the aircraft carrier so that the player can select the number of aircraft to attack (not to change the number of attack queues), for example: when using the torpedo of the Kaga aircraft carrier, you need to press 3 twice, and press 3 for the first time Add an option to adjust the number of attacking aircraft. The full formation of Kaga aircraft carrier torpedo aircraft is 12 aircraft, and then the number can be changed from 1 to 12, the attack formation does not need to be changed, or the 4 torpedo aircraft are an attack formation; or Reduce the cost of aircraft carrier aircraft ammunition.

Then add another one so that the player can choose which types of aircraft the aircraft carrier uses. For example, I only play with torpedo aircraft, and then remove other aircraft from the aircraft carrier equipment, and then increase the number of torpedo aircrafts on the deck. If it affects the balance, it can be reduced. , For example: there are 12 to 16 rocket planes, 12 to 22 torpedo planes, 12 to 16 bombers on the deck of an VIII aircraft carrier, and then the player removes the rocket planes and bombers on the carrier equipment page, as long as the torpedo planes, Correspondingly increase the number of torpedo aircraft on the aircraft carrier's deck, such as increasing 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, etc.

This just is CV-players’ suggestion and feedback.

If agree with the suggestion and the CV' setting or situation will change or is changing, please tell me, if not, please tell me too! Thank you!

[-TKS-]
Members
1,706 posts
16,775 battles

When you say advanced room, you mean The training room right?

For your Midway torpedo arming time, use the captain skill to help that. If you can only do torpedo planes, Midway is not a good choice at all then. The torpedoes are not that strong and the plane's mediocre hp isn't enough to sustain flak or damage you receive because of its poor maneuverability.

Regarding your suggestion about changing the number of planes that take off: are you familiar with "dumping"? Basically, you take off with the torpedo bombers, and attack the open water immediately so that planes go home. In this way, you can save planes. I wouldn't do it on your first flight, but after that, it is probably going to help you.

Allowing players to choose a plane type and getting more of another type in return:

That is an interesting idea but I don't think that idea would work that well as there are high-level players in this game that would be much more dangerous to the player base. In other words, I THINK, More really good players would benefit from this then your average player, thus making the game harder for the other 12 players on the enemy team.

Members
968 posts
221 battles
17 minutes ago, Merc_R_Us said:

When you say advanced room, you mean The training room right?

For your Midway torpedo arming time, use the captain skill to help that. If you can only do torpedo planes, Midway is not a good choice at all then. The torpedoes are not that strong and the plane's mediocre hp isn't enough to sustain flak or damage you receive because of its poor maneuverability.

Regarding your suggestion about changing the number of planes that take off: are you familiar with "dumping"? Basically, you take off with the torpedo bombers, and attack the open water immediately so that planes go home. In this way, you can save planes. I wouldn't do it on your first flight, but after that, it is probably going to help you.

Allowing players to choose a plane type and getting more of another type in return:

That is an interesting idea but I don't think that idea would work that well as there are high-level players in this game that would be much more dangerous to the player base. In other words, I THINK, More really good players would benefit from this then your average player, thus making the game harder for the other 12 players on the enemy team.

It was a feature in RTS mode, changing hull type changed the plane loadouts.