You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_Governor_

Possible glitch in the game ?

7 comments in this topic

[ROCIN]
[ROCIN]
Members
38 posts
16,368 battles

image.thumb.png.7228cf98882e0f661218200a3b84d9d4.png

So I ready up a T10 Montana in random game and right before I hit the battle button I clicked on the tier 10 Japan grand battle ship just to look at it. I then hit the battle button and as you can see once the game loaded the grand battle buff is showing up. Is this eventually coming to the game or is it a glitch ?

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,240 posts
4,523 battles

Hmm, that's quite a glitch. Worth a bug report.

First thing is to uninstall your mods and see if the issue replicates. Otherwise there's no way to know if the mods are causing the issue.

If it still happens put in a bug report through the support page.

[OPG4]
Members
1,203 posts
2,920 battles
14 minutes ago, TacticalBogeyman said:

never put a report in before how do you do that?

Go to this link, on the WG website, click “Contact Support”

It will ask you to categorize your problem to probably Game issues, then general game related question, then Another game related question

you get a text box where you can explain them issue/bug and can upload screenshots of the issue

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,240 posts
4,523 battles
20 minutes ago, TacticalBogeyman said:

never put a report in before how do you do that?

Follow instructions in this link:https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/19003/

However, you will have to replicate the issue without mods installed, otherwise WG won't know if the problem was caused by the mods (which they don't officially support). If you submit the issue as is they will tell you they can't do anything because of the installed mods.

[PVE]
Members
10,597 posts
32,116 battles
2 hours ago, AJTP89 said:

Follow instructions in this link:https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/19003/

However, you will have to replicate the issue without mods installed, otherwise WG won't know if the problem was caused by the mods (which they don't officially support). If you submit the issue as is they will tell you they can't do anything because of the installed mods.

This isn't just a bug that they will just disregard because you have mods installed... it's exploitable & they're gonna want to know about it regardless (mods or not) so they can remove it as quick as possible before everybody exploits their random accounts with it (at least if the buff activated anyway)

Any additional data about mods will be appreciated by them of course...

3 hours ago, TacticalBogeyman said:

image.thumb.png.7228cf98882e0f661218200a3b84d9d4.png

So I ready up a T10 Montana in random game and right before I hit the battle button I clicked on the tier 10 Japan grand battle ship just to look at it. I then hit the battle button and as you can see once the game loaded the grand battle buff is showing up. Is this eventually coming to the game or is it a glitch ?

Especially if you can isolate a specific mod for them that is causing it OP...

But even if you can't they will want to know about this ASAP (unless the buff was inactive...then it will be a non issue)...

Just out of curiosity...did the buffs build up & work as in Grand Battles?

Ow wow...just noticed it still loaded as the Montana (on phone so couldn't see good at 1st...thought the super BB loaded into random at 1st) & the Montana has the buff...now I'm really interested if the buff worked to increase the accuracy on the Montana.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,240 posts
4,523 battles
5 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

This isn't just a bug that they will just disregard because you have mods installed... it's exploitable & they're gonna want to know about it regardless (mods or not) so they can remove it as quick as possible before everybody exploits their random accounts with it (at least if the buff activated anyway)

Any additional data about mods will be appreciated by them of course...

Especially if you can isolate a specific mod for them that is causing it OP...

But even if you can't they will want to know about this ASAP (unless the buff was inactive...then it will be a non issue)...

Just out of curiosity...did the buffs build up & work as in Grand Battles?

Ow wow...just noticed it still loaded as the Montana (on phone so couldn't see good at 1st...thought the super BB loaded into random at 1st) & the Montana has the buff...now I'm really interested if the buff worked to increase the accuracy on the Montana.

My guess is that it’s just a visual bug, and the buff system doesn’t function for Monty. If it does then that’s indeed a serious issue, though there should be no way a mod could do that. That’s have to be a serverside issue.