Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kenrod_Melrocity

Straight to port after match and....

5 comments in this topic

[BSB_1]
Members
366 posts
11,768 battles

Tonight I am experiencing the same bug others have noted here over the last several weeks where the game sends you right to port after a match instead of showing the results summary. I have seen that as well, but at least I could go to the reports list and view it that way. However, the last two matches I played tonight won't even let me do that, I get the "DETAILED STATISTICS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR BATTLES PLAYED DURING THE CURRENT GAME SESSION" message. Anybody else?

Edited by Kenrod_Melrocity
  • Cool 1

[REKT]
Beta Testers
356 posts
12,395 battles

I think its just a connection to the server thing, it trys to load the end screen info but times out ya just go to port instead (this will be so you don't get stuck trying to download the info).

Members
1,881 posts
7,191 battles
5 minutes ago, EraserNZ1 said:

I think its just a connection to the server thing, it trys to load the end screen info but times out ya just go to port instead (this will be so you don't get stuck trying to download the info).

WG is aware of it and it is on their end. No idea why it has gone on for 2 months now without being fixed. 

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
53,130 battles

Sounds like you dropped out from the server long enough to register a disconnect. But you were back on with that delay and you didn't have to actually log back in.

You might troubleshoot your router or check the traffic of your ISP.

Sometimes, during storms at or near an ISP hub affects connection.

I recently installed a surge protector at my main electrical panel. I also use surge protection at the PC as well as a power backup to cushion any power interruptions. I do this so I have time to shut down safely and also prevent catastrophic electronic failures. 

Protection of your electrical system is important for your router and PC.

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this