You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Beauregard23

Game won't stop disconnecting

8 comments in this topic

[-N-]
Members
284 posts
26,939 battles

This started friday, even though my internet connection is working seamlessly for everything else, my wow game keeps disconnecting over and over, in port and in battle, just had it in a battle disconnect, after reconnecting before i could move, disconnect again, then reconnect, disconnect immediately again.  I've run check/repair and wg check, restarted game center and game, then finally uninstalled, made sure there was no files remaining and reinstalled.  Nothing has helped.  I don't run any mods.  

[WORX]
Members
16,974 posts
22,074 battles
16 minutes ago, Beauregard23 said:

This started friday, even though my internet connection is working seamlessly for everything else, my wow game keeps disconnecting over and over, in port and in battle, just had it in a battle disconnect, after reconnecting before i could move, disconnect again, then reconnect, disconnect immediately again.  I've run check/repair and wg check, restarted game center and game, then finally uninstalled, made sure there was no files remaining and reinstalled.  Nothing has helped.  I don't run any mods.  

Update your drivers properly.

[KOBK]
Members
536 posts
6,617 battles
1 hour ago, Beauregard23 said:

Try contacting wg via ticket to see if there is any problem in the server you are playing. If everything else is working fine i dont think its on your side. Try to restart the modem if you didnt do it yet

[-N-]
Members
284 posts
26,939 battles
30 minutes ago, Nabucodonosor21 said:

Try contacting wg via ticket to see if there is any problem in the server you are playing. If everything else is working fine i dont think its on your side. Try to restart the modem if you didnt do it yet

tried restarting modem, no difference.  now when it kicks me it says "error connecting server, invalid email address or password"

[KOBK]
Members
536 posts
6,617 battles
2 minutes ago, Beauregard23 said:

tried restarting modem, no difference.  now when it kicks me it says "error connecting server, invalid email address or password"

If you have a complex email, check if is written ok, maybe theres a character off and didnt notice. Also could try to log out of steam (if you use it) and log in. I have some problems with that ocassionally. Other than that, i have no idea what could be if the other online games run fine

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,040 battles
2 hours ago, Beauregard23 said:

If you have the PTS loaded there is an update that needed to load both Thursday & last night for some reason...I tried pausing it last night & got booted just trying to log into the armory.

If that's not the problem check & see if there is a windows update pending.

Pending updates have always been the number 1 cause if serious lag (window) & disconnects (any pending WG updates you try to pause)  in the past for me.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,178 posts
15,765 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

Update and install your drivers properly...

Or rollback the drivers if you don't have any newer games/programs that need the new one because there is unlikely to be anything that helps this game in a current driver.