Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CSSAlabama_1

Wooster Auction Camo

12 comments in this topic

[-KA-]
Members
161 posts
5,391 battles

Has WG lost touch -- the Wooster Camo up for auction is a min bid of 7k dubs.  Meanwhile,  camo that does the same thing, is 5k dubs.  

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,072 battles

Haven't logged in yet...which is it?

Sharks or Eagles?

[BUOY]
Members
2,219 posts
22,194 battles
3 hours ago, CSSAlabama_1 said:

Has WG lost touch -- the Wooster Camo up for auction is a min bid of 7k dubs.  Meanwhile,  camo that does the same thing, is 5k dubs.  

Technically the camo is with a 1k 'discount' since special camos like that, Halloween and Space go for 8k.

• Funny 1

[CO-OP]
Members
5,201 posts
43,308 battles
23 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Haven't logged in yet...which is it?

Sharks or Eagles?

both

• Thanks 1

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,072 battles
8 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

both

7k for both...not bad comparatively...but as it's an auction expect them to go for more than double the price they "would" sell for if they were to just sell them...

8 minutes ago, lloyd1701 said:

8k...each

16k minimum will take it...probably a lot more than that actually...

But nice of them to make it look like they're offering them both for 7k.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[BONKY]
Members
2,284 posts
26,818 battles

Considering that both fancier camos cost more than the normal ones and the fact that we haven’t had these camos be available in over three years, kind of makes sense why they start a little more expensive.

[BUOY]
Members
2,219 posts
22,194 battles
4 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

7k for both...not bad comparatively...but as it's an auction expect them to go for more than double the price they "would" sell for if they were to just sell them...

16k minimum will take it...probably a lot more than that actually...

But nice of them to make it look like they're offering them both for 7k.

I don't see these camos going for more than the starting bid simply because many who might be bidding on this already have the one they wanted from the event AND it's still 2k more than the normal perma for a pretty radical aesthetic look.

There's a reason why the captain and flag are credits this go around, I had one response to my inquiry if anyone bid on the captain or flag last time and one person got the flag for 1501 dubs.

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,072 battles
1 hour ago, lloyd1701 said:

I don't see these camos going for more than the starting bid simply because many who might be bidding on this already have the one they wanted from the event AND it's still 2k more than the normal perma for a pretty radical aesthetic look.

There's a reason why the captain and flag are credits this go around, I had one response to my inquiry if anyone bid on the captain or flag last time and one person got the flag for 1501 dubs.

Just logged in & discovered both are available but each one had a starting bid of 7k doubs...that sounds more realistic... but...

These are not only rare camos but they are T10 camos...nobody ever had the option to get both of them before & many people weren't around for the original event (it was 3 years ago) & have neither of them...

I doubt anybody is going to get either of them for the 7k bid as only the base T10 camos go for 5k...8k is the lowest price for any of the T10 event camos like the Halloween ones or the space ones.

The commander has an odd premise...dropped out of college...

A college degree is the basis for getting an officer position starting out in the military...drop outs start at the bottom...

W/out a big daddy Warbucks or an officer for a father (& even then there needed to be extenuating circumstances because drop outs weren't the ideal candidates for officer positions...being a commander required a lifetime commitment...if you couldn't even commit to finishing college...not the best resume for the officer selection committee...especially back then) this dude climbed the impossible ranks to get his position.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[KREW]
Members
652 posts
17,646 battles
On 7/3/2021 at 2:25 AM, lloyd1701 said:

I don't see these camos going for more than the starting bid simply because many who might be bidding on this already have the one they wanted from the event

Well I started playing just a bit too late to get either, and I've always wanted the shark one since I saw it. I don't mind paying a premium price for it, but I just hate the auction as there is no guarantee I will get it and who knows if I will ever get another chance. 

[BUOY]
Members
2,219 posts
22,194 battles
1 hour ago, BattleBard149 said:

Well I started playing just a bit too late to get either, and I've always wanted the shark one since I saw it. I don't mind paying a premium price for it, but I just hate the auction as there is no guarantee I will get it and who knows if I will ever get another chance. 

If you want an almost certain winning bid, just go for the 'usual price' for these camos +1 dub i.e. 8001.

Sign in to follow this