Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Burakkuauto

Trade Credit for Free XP

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
115 posts
156 battles

Credit seems easy to farm. So, why can't we trade it for Free XP?

1,000 Credit = 10 Free XP

10,000 Credit = 100 Free XP

100,000 Credit = 1,000 Free XP

1,000,000 Credit = 10,000 Free XP

Or add an exchange rate to it.

Edited by Burakkuauto
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,262
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,724 posts
26,569 battles
2 minutes ago, Burakkuauto said:

So, why can't we trade it for Free XP?

Because ...

2 minutes ago, Burakkuauto said:

Credit seems easy to farm.

I'm sitting on 850m credits. By your suggestion that's 8.5m fxp. I'd have every T10 and every research bureau ship. Why would they do that?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
115 posts
156 battles
5 minutes ago, Lert said:

Because ...

I'm sitting on 850m credits. By your suggestion that's 8.5m fxp. I'd have every T10 and every research bureau ship. Why would they do that?

Cause you can already trade Free XP for Credit? Vice versa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,262
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,724 posts
26,569 battles

The entire point of FXP is that WG drip feeds it to you and charges money for the conversion. Why would they give it away for something that's easy to farm, like credits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
115 posts
156 battles
2 minutes ago, Lert said:

The entire point of FXP is that WG drip feeds it to you and charges money for the conversion. Why would they give it away for something that's easy to farm, like credits?

They could always make it harder to farm or make another currency? 

Edited by Burakkuauto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,262
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,724 posts
26,569 battles
Just now, Burakkuauto said:

They could always make harder to farm?

Yes, make credits harder to come by, just so that they can take one of their monetization schemes and make it free. Because that'll go over well and be good for the game.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4 posts
1,776 battles
2 hours ago, Lert said:

Yes, make credits harder to come by

But Mr Lert,

If WG doing this (the suggestion), it only benefit whoever suggesting it in the first place and may get small portion of players on board. I mean why WG need to inventing new wheel when wheel already invented eg "another currency", we already have steel, coal, community token, oil (benefit clan, but on a long run, treasury bundle and in return benefit clan members), early access tokens on top of credit/dub.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
218
[-PVE-]
Members
491 posts
15,886 battles
3 hours ago, Lert said:

 

Why would they do that?

Because WGimg is a kind and loving company that puts it customers first in every regard.:etc_red_button:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,262
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,724 posts
26,569 battles
2 minutes ago, Mykawa said:

Because WGimg is a kind and loving company that puts it customers first in every regard.:etc_red_button:

p4VJHkd.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,598
[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,060 battles
5 hours ago, Burakkuauto said:

Credit seems easy to farm. So, why can't we trade it for Free XP?

1,000 Credit = 10 Free XP

10,000 Credit = 100 Free XP

100,000 Credit = 1,000 Free XP

1,000,000 Credit = 10,000 Free XP

Or add an exchange rate to it.

1,000,000 credits for 1FXP...

You might be able to get them to go for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,156
[WOLFG]
Members
17,116 posts
20,488 battles

100 million credits for 1 million FXP?

I'd to it 2-3 times a year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×