Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

[WAMMY]
Members
2,635 posts
14,748 battles

Hey

Has the economy features changed?  I see for one that if you get detonated, it doesn't indicate that you get 10 signals for your detonation; is this true.  What all changes has there been to earning various signals through various in game activity or has it all been removed?  Does one still earn XP, Capt. XP, coal the same as you used to or has there been a recent Nerf to economy functions?

Pete

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,233 posts
4,348 battles

Signals were removed as rewards for all achievements. WG said something about getting more through missions or something, but I've yet to hear an actual good reason for removing them.

The economy has been otherwise untouched in recent patches.

• Cool 1

[KOBK]
Members
516 posts
5,882 battles
2 hours ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

Has the economy features changed?  I see for one that if you get detonated, it doesn't indicate that you get 10 signals for your detonation; is this true.  What all changes has there been to earning various signals through various in game activity or has it all been removed?  Does one still earn XP, Capt. XP, coal the same as you used to or has there been a recent Nerf to economy functions?

Pete

One or two patches ago, signals being a reward for archivements was removed. Now you have to do weekly missions and get the randomly from containers or buy them.

The explanation was "this way you can get more flags" yet i dont truly believe is the case. Neither i see any sheet showing how much more do you get because if i get 100 more flags and all of them are +5% secondary range they are useless (to me because the ships i play)

[PVE]
Members
8,821 posts
25,124 battles

Actually the "Economic changes" have been buffed as that's mainly what you get from all the containers is economic signals in mass...the Combat signals earnings have been nerfed into the ground on account of the achievements losing signals.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Sign in to follow this