You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Darkjedi_white

Community Tokens

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
10 posts
1,045 battles

Ok. I was just wondering, when do the community tokens show up on your live account. I participated in the phase one of the latest testing and did at least 3 of the missions that earned me tokens.

Ty

[USN]
Members
1,716 posts
21,771 battles

About a week after the new patch goes live. 10.6 goes live two Wednesdays from now (14th) and any PTS rewards are given out the first Tuesday of that patch (in this case the 20th)

Although this is the first PTS under a different system than prior as now you no longer need a separate client to run PTS, which may speed up the reward process.

Edited by tfcas119

[UNHLY]
Members
5,234 posts
14,697 battles

Public test rewards have almost always been credited the Friday after the relevant live server release (so both parts of the 10.6 pts would credit to live after the live server updates to 10.6 in a week and a half). 

With the ‘unified’ pts and live account system we have now, it may speed up the crediting process, but I still wouldn’t expect them until after the patch goes live. And even then I’d still expect them to credit on Friday as they have before, that way it’s done after all regions have updated rather than doing it separately for each region as they go. 

[CNTV]
Members
8 posts
9,339 battles

I just received the Wargaming Container after finishing  task 3(earn 8000 base experience) on PTS... Should that be on Live server instead?

A little bit confused...

[BTLST]
Members
308 posts
7,243 battles
4 hours ago, YMC_ATiberius said:

I just received the Wargaming Container after finishing  task 3(earn 8000 base experience) on PTS... Should that be on Live server instead?

A little bit confused...

You will eventually receive those items on the live server as well. I'm assuming they use those rewards on the test server as a way to keep track of who's eligible on the live server.