Sign in to follow this  
NOCAP_Kill_All

Did WG remove the blue effect from super containers?

13 comments in this topic

[NOCAP]
Members
2,454 posts
20,590 battles

As the title says, did they remove that blue effect? For those that may not remember whenever you collected a container as a TYL (Try your luck) and it showed that dice icon, if you rolled a SC it would flash the icon as gold and while showing the super container with blue lighting around the sides of the monitor with gold writing saying super container. i get quite a few SC's per month and havent noticed that effect at all recently, curious if they removed it.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,515 posts
54 minutes ago, NOCAP_Kill_All said:

haven't noticed that effect at all recently, curious if they removed it.

The gold dice still flash but I think they toned down the "theatrics" some time ago. They are still there but brief.

[NOCAP]
Members
2,454 posts
20,590 battles
3 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

The gold dice still flash but I think they toned down the "theatrics" some time ago. They are still there but brief.

damn, sucks. i loved that effect

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,529 posts
12,885 battles
1 hour ago, NOCAP_Kill_All said:

i get quite a few SC's per month

Wait what really who you greasing on the inside ?

[NOCAP]
Members
2,454 posts
20,590 battles
1 minute ago, clammboy said:

lol no clue, all i know is am i whale that spent too much money on this game so maybe they give me a higher percentage lmbo. i get 2-4 SC's a month and the 1 from the daily drops

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,515 posts
3 minutes ago, clammboy said:

If you play enough to get all three daily container drops and go for "try your luck," each time, you should see about three super-containers a month on average.

Edited by Snargfargle

[NOCAP]
Members
2,454 posts
20,590 battles
Just now, Snargfargle said:

If you play enough to get all three container drops and go for "try your luck," each time, you should see about three super-containers a month on average.

i typically dont do TYL though thats the thing. i go with resources 90% of the time

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,529 posts
12,885 battles
1 minute ago, NOCAP_Kill_All said:

i typically dont do TYL though thats the thing. i go with resources 90% of the time

All right don't rub it in now or your luck might change shhhh somebody might be reading this .

[NOCAP]
Members
2,454 posts
20,590 battles
Just now, clammboy said:

All right don't rub it in now or your luck might change shhhh somebody might be reading this .

[OO7]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
314 posts
10,243 battles
1 hour ago, NOCAP_Kill_All said:

As the title says, did they remove that blue effect? For those that may not remember whenever you collected a container as a TYL (Try your luck) and it showed that dice icon, if you rolled a SC it would flash the icon as gold and while showing the super container with blue lighting around the sides of the monitor with gold writing saying super container. i get quite a few SC's per month and havent noticed that effect at all recently, curious if they removed it.

Question: are you only getting them via Resources Containers now? or are you for some reason using TYL?

The effect's been absent from the supercontainers given by more Resources for an eternity, might even be the entire time the option has existed.  
TYL apparently still has the dice and what not but more resources supercontainers have always been super bland :D

[NOCAP]
Members
2,454 posts
20,590 battles
19 minutes ago, ToxicSymphony said:

Question: are you only getting them via Resources Containers now? or are you for some reason using TYL?

The effect's been absent from the supercontainers given by more Resources for an eternity, might even be the entire time the option has existed.  
TYL apparently still has the dice and what not but more resources supercontainers have always been super bland :D

half half. but i got a SC ealier this week that had no effect through TYL

[CRUEL]
Members
557 posts
10,769 battles
4 hours ago, clammboy said:

2 got two this week and one either early last week or the week before and they were just random as I always pick resource containers, 50 hunter camo, 100 fire reduction flags and today 1000 dubs. 

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,662 posts
24,721 battles
4 hours ago, ToxicSymphony said:

The effect was there at the end of January when I took my "vacation" from the game. It wasn't there in May when I came back.

I draw More Resources better than 95% of the time.

Edited by Khafni

Sign in to follow this