Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
zzzFrostVortexzzz

Update 0.10.6, balance changes

27 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,989
[SYN]
Members
9,064 posts
16,637 battles

Error in the numbers for Jervis, should be 7.2 to 7.3, she's not at 8.1 to buff to 8.0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,277
[CAAT]
Members
2,245 posts
5,159 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

QE and Shchors:

Image result for Baby Fist Pump Yes

This is great and all, but doesn't that mean that Warspite is objectively WORSE now? She's got that 72s turret traverse time still right...?

...And for goodness sake Wargaming, do me a solid and buff California's turret traverse time please!

EDIT: This comment is incorrect, since Warspite indeed has 54s turret traverse time!

Edited by SaiIor_Moon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,007
[WOLFG]
Members
13,256 posts
12,507 battles
1 minute ago, SaiIor_Moon said:

This is great and all, but doesn't that mean that Warspite is objectively WORSE now? She's got that 72s turret traverse time still right...?

...And for goodness sake Wargaming, do me a solid and buff California's turret traverse time please!

Warspite has the 54 second turret rotation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,277
[CAAT]
Members
2,245 posts
5,159 battles
Just now, DrHolmes52 said:

Warspite has the 54 second turret rotation.

Oh, my mistake then! Obi-Wan with the save:

Pin on Trending Giphy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
330
[TAZ]
Members
941 posts

So if Monarch receives a range buff from 16.5 to 17 KM; does Yukon get the same range buff?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17,978
[ARGSY]
Members
25,092 posts
19,133 battles
1 minute ago, Nutaz said:

So if Monarch receives a range buff from 16.5 to 17 KM; does Yukon get the same range buff?

No, because she's not a direct mirror. Different tier, different nation, different set of balancing characteristics. NGL though, an extra 500m on the Yukon probably would not go astray.

  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
796
[USN]
Members
1,704 posts
21,672 battles

German 150s: funny how you keep buffing these since early access.

Maass: pepelol

Fenyang: who?

QE: 4yrs overdue

Monarch: a small buff that changes nothing and spits in Yukon's face

Leander: probably not needed Fiji: Finally realizing how busted this thing's been for 5 years.

Edinburgh: Questions abound

Jervis: with Haida and Gadjha Mada around, not really sure how needed this is

Schors: now you can shoot from further, than watch your ship explode from shells fired from further away

Doria: What was the point of nerfing the damage when 9months later it's back to starting point?

Balti: a needed nerf, but also goes against your standardization of radar

Edited by tfcas119

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
820
[META_]
Members
1,837 posts
18,976 battles

The buff on the Fenyang will do nothing for it , watch the winrates....it needs either a pen that can hurt dds with he or higher damage per AP shell.....this won't help...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
364
[MUG-T]
Members
782 posts
4,258 battles
5 hours ago, tfcas119 said:

German 150s: funny how you keep buffing these since early access.

Maass: pepelol

Fenyang: who?

QE: 4yrs overdue

Monarch: a small buff that changes nothing and spits in Yukon's face

Leander: probably not needed Fiji: Finally realizing how busted this thing's been for 5 years.

Edinburgh: Questions abound

Jervis: with Haida and Gadjha Mada around, not really sure how needed this is

Schors: now you can shoot from further, than watch your ship explode from shells fired from further away

Doria: What was the point of nerfing the damage when 9months later it's back to starting point?

Balti: a needed nerf, but also goes against your standardization of radar

Well, now Balti has same active time as Cleve

In other news

Maass nerf:

43bqhx.jpg.4cc7fed0dc2ef0477b5f8b3fe97c9de2.jpg

WEEGEE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,200
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
31,633 posts
26,512 battles
9 hours ago, tfcas119 said:

German 150s: funny how you keep buffing these since early access.

Maass: pepelol

Fenyang: who?

QE: 4yrs overdue

Monarch: a small buff that changes nothing and spits in Yukon's face

Leander: probably not needed Fiji: Finally realizing how busted this thing's been for 5 years.

Edinburgh: Questions abound

Jervis: with Haida and Gadjha Mada around, not really sure how needed this is

Schors: now you can shoot from further, than watch your ship explode from shells fired from further away

Doria: What was the point of nerfing the damage when 9months later it's back to starting point?

Balti: a needed nerf, but also goes against your standardization of radar

Edinburgh:  WG probably has been seeing her numbers and felt it was time to hammer her a bit.  If you look her up, particularly in EU Server, a very large server, she's doing very well.  It's funny because in terms of Tier VIII or even High Tier Cruisers, Edinburgh's name is never brought up as a good, effective ship.  She's been performing well in a low key manner, until WG started noticing the numbers.

 

Queen Elizabeth:  Wholeheartedly agree.  Warspite came out a long time before the actual RNBB Line released.  She used to have 72 seconds traverse also and that was eventually buffed.  When the RNBB Line was released, I was horrified to see Queen Elizabeth have Warspite's old traverse time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,277
[CAAT]
Members
2,245 posts
5,159 battles

I will say ONE thing, I am seeing MORE changes to older ships, SO.....got a little hope in my heart that California and Oklahoma can receive their much-needed buffs. Slim hope, but I'll take it!

PLEASE Wargaming, keep up these balance changes, this is good overall....

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,490
[FRR]
Members
1,023 posts
13 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

No, because she's not a direct mirror. Different tier, different nation, different set of balancing characteristics. NGL though, an extra 500m on the Yukon probably would not go astray.

You said you purchased Yukon and you are impressed with Yukon. 😄

  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17,978
[ARGSY]
Members
25,092 posts
19,133 battles
3 hours ago, Hukom said:

You said you purchased Yukon and you are impressed with Yukon. 😄

Oh, I am, but why not make it even better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
434
[XXX]
Members
744 posts
1,698 battles
23 hours ago, SaiIor_Moon said:

Oh, my mistake then! Obi-Wan with the save:

Pin on Trending Giphy

Yeah the key difference now between the Warspite and the QE is that the Warspite is, IIRC, slightly more accurate and has a better heal vs the QE having vastly better AA (though that doesn't mean much in the modern era, she use to be a real fly swatter at tier 6 when she was fully AA specced and could swat down tier 8 planes)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
67
[JHSAV]
[JHSAV]
Members
127 posts
6,371 battles

The Queen is finally being able to turn her guns a bit quicker. This calls for a celebration!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
562
[WAMMY]
Members
2,634 posts
14,733 battles

Hey

The more Wargaming balances things; the more unbalanced the game becomes.  When are you going to create some new scenarios??

 

Pete

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,192
[HINON]
Members
9,141 posts
13,592 battles

ah yes, the great equalizer with RN BBs, the buff of spraying the turrets with WD-40 a unexpected buff, but a welcome one nonetheless 

Edited by tcbaker777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[L2S]
Members
31 posts
18,998 battles
On 7/3/2021 at 9:31 AM, AdmiralThunder said:

Stop messing with and nerfing the BRN CL's. :Smile-angry::etc_swear:

I second this motion. RN CLs are not the problem with balance in this game. The real balance problems were intentionally designed into the game.We know them as high tier USSR. I've never seen an RN CL banned from competitive play.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
758
[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
2,017 posts
24,817 battles
On 7/3/2021 at 12:33 PM, tcbaker777 said:

ah yes, the great equalizer with RN BBs, the buff of spraying the turrets with WD-40 a unexpected buff, but a welcome one nonetheless 

There answer to Power Squeaking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×