Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Yesman1337

Nikolai Kuznetzov (Special Skills for CV?)

5 comments in this topic

[EQV]
Members
253 posts
1,655 battles

It just occurred to me that every unique commander has a skill or skills (And enhanced abilities) that can be used and are useful to all ship classes that they are possible to be used on. As the Soviet navy did not have CV's (Still sort of don't nowadays) in game I wonder what skill they will be adding to him so that he may be used on them. I am kind of curious as to what they may come up with. All his other skills seem to be all about surviving longer for getting aggressive and securing kills so I am thinking maybe some sort of aircraft health increase or maybe extra repairs. I don't know just fun to speculate about what skill he could bring to his CV's. 

[WKY20]
Members
4,221 posts
26,408 battles
44 minutes ago, Yesman1337 said:

It just occurred to me that every unique commander has a skill or skills (And enhanced abilities) that can be used and are useful to all ship classes that they are possible to be used on. As the Soviet navy did not have CV's (Still sort of don't nowadays) in game I wonder what skill they will be adding to him so that he may be used on them. I am kind of curious as to what they may come up with. All his other skills seem to be all about surviving longer for getting aggressive and securing kills so I am thinking maybe some sort of aircraft health increase or maybe extra repairs. I don't know just fun to speculate about what skill he could bring to his CV's. 

Special Skill 1: 50% reduction of time to extinguish spontaneous fires. 2 charges per game. 

Special Skill 2: Can be towed at 1/2 speed by any Soviet cruiser or battleship when engine failure occurs. 

[X-PN]
Members
1,995 posts
13,255 battles
1 hour ago, Pugilistic said:

Special Skill 1: 50% reduction of time to extinguish spontaneous fires. 2 charges per game. 

Special Skill 2: Can be towed at 1/2 speed by any Soviet cruiser or battleship when engine failure occurs. 

LOL

How about this one....

Main battery from sunken ships can be salvaged and used as shore battery on island closest to controlled cap...

• Funny 1

Members
229 posts
71 battles
3 hours ago, Yesman1337 said:

WIll get a free heal when the HP drops below a threshold

[EQV]
Members
253 posts
1,655 battles
8 hours ago, Pugilistic said:

To be fair that pretty good by Russian standards 

Sign in to follow this