You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MassiveSalvo

Thunderer Nerf

11 comments in this topic

[CYNIC]
Members
150 posts
18,164 battles

I want my Coal BACK! Waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You took off some range and I don't feel OP as I use to. I miss firing all guns and landing 1 Non-Pen at 23k at getting a fire? This isn't FAIR! Give me my time and coal back! How could you do this. . . The Thunderer isn't OP at all, the Conceal isn't = to some Very stealthy Cruisers ... The Fire Chance isn't insane at all. I mean maybe some God Tier Unicum can make a Borg seem about the same level. Though I see no reason why you do this to ME?

Oh I even get Triple Fires sometimes ... Hindy isn't as fun to play now cause you can KO 20k off the the ship and break 3-4 modules with 1 HE Volley. This is A SIN. FIX the Thunderer. "Make Thunderer Great AGAIN!"

• Funny 2
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 3

[WOLF6]
Members
328 posts
8,629 battles

Reminds me, I need to play my Thunderer, I paid damn good coal for it  Heck, I'm gonna get my worth.

Edited by iBrowEcc0

[WOLFG]
Members
34,350 posts
10,591 battles
11 hours ago, Impitoyable_5929_x said:

Don't forget your sixth slot. 

Of course not. How else do you get 23-second reload? :Smile_trollface:

Members
286 posts
5,886 battles
21 hours ago, Skpstr said:

Of course not. How else do you get 23-second reload? :Smile_trollface:

26s of reloading is adequate for sniping. 22s of reloading is now for excitement pursuers who only fire around 13km or at a safe place

[WOLFG]
Members
34,350 posts
10,591 battles
9 hours ago, Impitoyable_5929_x said:

26s of reloading is adequate for sniping. 22s of reloading is now for excitement pursuers who only fire around 13km or at a safe place

I admit, I use MBM3. But most of my shots were from the new max range or less anyway.

[CYNIC]
Members
150 posts
18,164 battles

I mentioned to Wargaming how I felt that the Khaba needed an update... I quote, "We feel it's in a good place."(A ship I see 1 in 100 matches now adays and use to see in 20% of matches) 

There are so many ships in the game that need an update. Gearing, Des Moines, Khabarovsk(many ships in it's line), Zao, etc... Though that doesn't pay cause all of grinded those lines by now. All of you own Thunderer(so now is the ripe time to mark it down a notch or two) The game owners should offer a refund on ships that have been nerfed and cost a ton of resources some players here would take a year to accumulate. Regardless of it's OP or not. 

• Cool 1

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
7,113 posts
13,531 battles
21 minutes ago, MassiveSalvo said:

I mentioned to Wargaming how I felt that the Khaba needed an update... I quote, "We feel it's in a good place."(A ship I see 1 in 100 matches now adays and use to see in 20% of matches) 

There are so many ships in the game that need an update. Gearing, Des Moines, Khabarovsk(many ships in it's line), Zao, etc... Though that doesn't pay cause all of grinded those lines by now. All of you own Thunderer(so now is the ripe time to mark it down a notch or two) The game owners should offer a refund on ships that have been nerfed and cost a ton of resources some players here would take a year to accumulate. Regardless of it's OP or not. 

What do you define as being in a good place? Popular, or powerful?

Because the Khabarovsk is currently 3rd by win rate for the current ranked season. It's very strong in a DD-heavy meta, which is what ranked currently is, beating out Smaland and farming out significantly more damage.

image.thumb.png.64b906a5c78ae2ce4c11546129b41653.png