Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LastRemnant

Soviet CV stats interesting

2 comments in this topic

[CLUMP]
Members
2,051 posts
2,424 battles

So these stats are curious makes you wonder I am seen a lot of balans here :Smile_teethhappy: However though I keep my hype as low as possible I was fool by wargaming with subs :Smile_sceptic: Was really hype for them then they went made diving limited with no regen that's where my hype for subs died :fish_palm: I will just wait to see how these CVs turn out but let be honest if wargaming is wargaming it will follow the usual pattern so it will fun at least :Smile_trollface: Well it will be fun in balans kind of way :Smile_popcorn:Not to mention muh wargaming soviet CV touch my precious nurf it wargaming salt threads  :fish_haloween:

Edited by LastRemnant
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
2,686 posts
4,301 battles

Frankly I can see this being a litmus test to potentially convert all CV's into a one-drop style of gameplay.  Doing so severely limits spotting and damage over time potential while allowing for more up-front damage and a faster gameplay loop.  Taken in that manner it could help with some of the concerns people have on both sides of the board while making things a bit more exciting for the CV player and forcing them to rotate planes since you can't pre-drop and you don't have the trickle of planes coming back to berth.  For the damage concerns,  a lot of that is going to depend on the size of various targeting displays:  The Ise launches eight torpedoes in a spread but at such a wide angle that all eight will only ever hit a large ship sitting still or going in a predictable straight line.  So its possible to balance outgoing damage in such a way via thus helping limit damage to smaller ships while still being able to effective damage larger ones.

Either way,  we'll have to wait and see.

Sign in to follow this