Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Xwing_Red1

*Sigh*... That Yukon....

5 comments in this topic

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,914 posts

Yes there is nothing compelling about that ship.

The gun range in particular combined with being unable to take on anything thicker than 26mm. My Burger is 32mm all around and that does not include other things. For example enemy red fires a proper salvo full at me from 20 miles in sequence. I know most of those rounds are going to hurt my ship bad and sink me. What I do is hit the damage control consuable when the first round hit so that it will be active and soak up most if not all the rest of the incoming. If that is his best shot, he better get ready to get a little love in return fire.

This is one ship that you have to get really close to do anything with just AP and that is way too close anyway to have surviving with the crappy armor situation on that ship.

You can say 18 months is wasted. I can say the same for the whole sub thing and the underworld maps that were built for them. Obviously no subs for me. Thats a waste too.

However. a disaster? Well... what happens when a really crappy ship enters the Wows game world? People learn that its really bad and do not use it. In a few weeks or months there might be a dozen players who are effective in that ship despite everything but are not the first ships you will choose for Ranked, Clan or Random.

If that ship moves you to spend money and buy to play and have fun?

Have at it, go right ahead. Enjoy. Tell us all later about the seas you have cleared with it. (Video or it did not happen he he) The reason I take that position is because sometimes WG and Wows build a ship or game product like anything that is so cute as to be irresistable. The little precious Munchen for example. Too little to be accepted as a valid warship in game. However if one is careful in it and somehow gets into a position to sink many enemies then whose fault is that? Not wows, not WG but rather the Red team who failed to instantly delete that little thing before it really can do some damage.

Thats my prediction, this warship will be crit farmed to oblivion. There are several ships in game that I will drop everything and traverse turrets and shoot instantly because I know I am about to get a bunch of pretty ribbions and a free insta kill. Tsk they should not have brought that bad ship into battle.

Edited by xHeavy
  • Cool 1

[SR-_-]
Members
4,952 posts
46,489 battles

It is rather sad that this ship didn't get much love. I hope WG considers this after data on the ship is significant, so there can be changes done. 

Right now, only MacGyver can keep that ship afloat. But Yukon's performance is more close to MacGruber. 

Why it is almost as if a Canadian went to Lesta and left an "Upper Decker" in the restroom there. 

It is not fair what happened to this ship in my opinion. When you consider LWM's and Chobittsu's contribution to its development; I was very much surprised at the lack of communication by the Devs and art department. 

I hope this is resolved later after data comes in. and maybe other things would be considered as well. 

To put in so much time/effort;  and it was all wasted. This is disheartening. 

I know the feeling....:cap_old:

• Cool 1

[FDK]
Members
1,399 posts
5 hours ago, xHeavy said:

Yes there is nothing compelling about that ship.

The gun range in particular combined with being unable to take on anything thicker than 26mm. My Burger is 32mm all around and that does not include other things. For example enemy red fires a proper salvo full at me from 20 miles in sequence. I know most of those rounds are going to hurt my ship bad and sink me. What I do is hit the damage control consuable when the first round hit so that it will be active and soak up most if not all the rest of the incoming. If that is his best shot, he better get ready to get a little love in return fire.

This is one ship that you have to get really close to do anything with just AP and that is way too close anyway to have surviving with the crappy armor situation on that ship.

You can say 18 months is wasted. I can say the same for the whole sub thing and the underworld maps that were built for them. Obviously no subs for me. Thats a waste too.

However. a disaster? Well... what happens when a really crappy ship enters the Wows game world? People learn that its really bad and do not use it. In a few weeks or months there might be a dozen players who are effective in that ship despite everything but are not the first ships you will choose for Ranked, Clan or Random.

If that ship moves you to spend money and buy to play and have fun?

Have at it, go right ahead. Enjoy. Tell us all later about the seas you have cleared with it. (Video or it did not happen he he) The reason I take that position is because sometimes WG and Wows build a ship or game product like anything that is so cute as to be irresistable. The little precious Munchen for example. Too little to be accepted as a valid warship in game. However if one is careful in it and somehow gets into a position to sink many enemies then whose fault is that? Not wows, not WG but rather the Red team who failed to instantly delete that little thing before it really can do some damage.

Thats my prediction, this warship will be crit farmed to oblivion. There are several ships in game that I will drop everything and traverse turrets and shoot instantly because I know I am about to get a bunch of pretty ribbions and a free insta kill. Tsk they should not have brought that bad ship into battle.

And of course, there is an abomination called "Thunderer".  

[USRUS]
[USRUS]
Members
1,778 posts
22,334 battles

Give WG some time to fix it if possible.

Sign in to follow this