5 comments in this topic

[TIKI]
Members
883 posts
27,195 battles

I hear a lot of complaints about bad players, poor match making, buying into tiers etc. and how all this is 'ruining' the game.  It seems that one way to possibly address some of these complaints is to encourage new players to join a clan as soon as possible.  Today a new player has to have 200 battles and then search for a clan with no idea what they are looking for or what is out there.  What if WOWS would open the clan universe to players upon signup?  Our clan group has a clan dedicated just to develop new players and it make a huge difference.  Is there an modification, incentive or some other method that WOWS could implement for clans to onboard new players and help them better understand the game?  With so few players coming in to the lower tiers; and, it seems that few of them sick with the game it would seem that the approach needs to change.  In my opinion it seems a win-win for everyone if clans can become a focus developing new players.

I am curious what others think.

• Meh 1

[RNGOD]
Members
221 posts
9,916 battles

this sounds very cool and it would help new players who'd gain experience form their clan members and itd also hlep if you couldnt buy premiums until you have a ship of the tier above it but that would cause considerable hate

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Members
3,357 posts
3,059 battles
2 hours ago, lolpip said:

and itd also hlep if you couldnt buy premiums until you have a ship of the tier above it

• that would be incompatible with the current rental system
  • certain premiums could still be gifted
  • Explain to me, how would one buy a premium ARP Yamato?

[RNGOD]
Members
221 posts
9,916 battles
1 minute ago, black_hull4 said:
  • that would be incompatible with the current rental system
  • certain premiums could still be gifted
  • Explain to me, how would one buy a premium ARP Yamato?

aside from tier ten i was thinking of that when I posted that lol and the rental system could be modified but as I said if it was done that would cause a lot of hate before people get used to it