Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CrazyHorse_Denver

These damn faces in the landscape...

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,677 posts
18,601 battles

… are a bloody hazard.

shot-21_06.29_23_07.45-0857.thumb.jpg.58571061a28ec67d325cc2a1641f0193.jpg

shot-21_06.29_23_07.32-0368.thumb.jpg.2a7087176d2b9ecf874fe0b4f78baa72.jpg

I wasn't paying attention to anything else besides trying to take a good picture and before I knew it I was over extended soon to run into a red task force of 3BBs and 2 CAs. The GC being a quick little beast I was able to extricate myself with 2 kills and a Dreadnaught... sure miss those flags.:Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[WGF]
Members
95 posts

AFAIK there's just 2 no?

This and the Corinthian helmet on Greece map

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
25,145 posts
19,146 battles

There may be a few others around, but they're more subtle.

Protip to the OP; create a training battle on this map if you want to sit around and take pictures. Give yourself sixty minutes, and set one enemy bot to "not moving, not firing".

• Cool 1

[SR-_-]
Members
4,952 posts
46,489 battles

Well, sometimes I stop and admire the landscape. Yeah the pretty faces are a treat. Sometimes I get lured in by the view and then 9 bots pull up to you and light 🕯️ me up.

Or a few players do in competitive.

It's okay to stop and smell the Cherry 🌸 Blossoms 🌸 at Okinawa. Or gaze at the sea goddess face. I sometimes go to C cap on that one map because it has a Hooters with mermaids and they only take deposits for the beer and steaks served there. It's not a wing joint fo sho. They even have milkshakes 😏

Then there is the Tanker bar in D cap. The Dark A cap on one map full of goths. Nothing says oooffff like a nipple piercing with no pain meds, or a misspelled tattoo that someone trusted their iPhone's autocorrect. 😱🤣

The Flambass Channel in Two Brothers where you can get a beer 🍺 or get someone to hold yours while you sail in.

Ocean 🌊 map with the comical looks by radar cruisers that face BBs.🤣

Then there are the frozen maps that WG hired Edward Scissorhands to do the Snow ❄️ effects. Free lemon Snow cones abound, yet no one partakes 😏

It's when some players enter this map with just a T-shirt that you realize how cold it is 😏. You might say they are high beaming it.🤣

There is plenty to see in this game. 

Just be glad we all don't play while using ZOOM app and forget to wear pants.😏

Although, I would probably get more followers if I ever did that.😏🤣

• Haha 1

Members
654 posts
8,643 battles
4 hours ago, diain said:

AFAIK there's just 2 no?

This and the Corinthian helmet on Greece map

There is the Lion's or large cat's head on Fault Line, on the east side of the map. The little island outside the channel.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this