You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_Trowa

Bring back signals for playing.

6 comments in this topic

[SCREW]
Members
435 posts
21,483 battles

This [edited] about not giving signals for achievements or whatever it was cannot continue. Why are you punishing the entire community just because a select few disphits wanted to [edited] about not having anything to spend their overabundance of resources on? I don't have the luxury of just shelling out coal or credits for something that used to be a reward for actually playing well. I already have a hard time finding reasons to continue playing, so why are ya'll making it harder? The release of the Yukon is further proof that ya'll don't care anymore.It's the most useless ship in the game, and of course it's a [edited]BB. You didn't even give it protected MM, so it constantly gets thrown into t9 games, where I'm actually better off getting up and doing something else for 10 minutes while i wait to die. Ya'll still haven't addressed the overpowered HE spam, except to make it worse in every way, and ya'll are actually being stupid enough to continue with subs, which we all know will absolutely break whatever semblance of "balance" this game has left. Yes, i'm angry. I wouldn't be if didn't care about this game. BTW, Grand battles sucks, plain and simple. Yet another system ya'll wasted time and money on rather than fixing the game balance. Please, for once, PLAY YOUR OWN [edited]GAME!! It's obvious nobody on the dev team ever does. There's no way you could possibly play and say that this is how you intended it to be. 

I know this will go ignored by the devs, and some child will try and mock me. Go for it. i won't be coming back to see it. feel free to waste your time.

• Cool 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Boring 2

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,233 posts
4,348 battles

Yeah, I agree. There is no good reason to pull signals, and doing so just removes any actual benefit to the achievements. I'm not sure it's possible to fully fund your signals just from achievements (I know I was still regularly buying them) but still, if we're going to detonate at least give us the damn flags.

Maybe they're trying to get people to choose the signals crate instead of only the resources one?:Smile_unsure:

Edited by AJTP89

Members
57 posts
191 battles

After this dumb signal reward removal they have no excuses to not add Spotting, Potential damage and Assistant achievements

[GRETA]
[GRETA]
Members
612 posts
20,151 battles

Captain rework was a way to add microtransactions by increasing the level cap and removing the accumulated elite captain xp, forcing players to use more gold to retrain captains and make premium ships more appealing.

Removing flags for ingame achievements was just a cog in WG's aggressive monetization of ingame mechanics, making it even harder to grind exp.

At this rate, i expect gold ammo to appear in the game within 3 patches.