Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kamchatka_Survivor

Gifted XP and Credits

13 comments in this topic

Members
58 posts
12,095 battles

I was gifted XP and credits. It appeared as a blue box with a white star at the bottom right corner of my port screen. How can I collect them?

[PVE]
Members
8,822 posts
25,144 battles
1 hour ago, Kamchatka_Survivor said:

I was gifted XP and credits. It appeared as a blue box with a white star at the bottom right corner of my port screen. How can I collect them?

Can you post a screenshot...because you can't gift either of those items to another player...only ships & doubloons may be gifted I'm pretty sure.

Sounds like you earned something from a mission or something & the game just gave you a notification informing you of it...which in that case they already would have been added to your account at the time of the notification.

• Cool 1

[SR-_-]
Members
4,952 posts
46,489 battles
10 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Can you post a screenshot...because you can't gift either of those items to another player...only ships & doubloons may be gifted I'm pretty sure.

Sounds like you earned something from a mission or something & the game just gave you a notification informing you of it...which in that case they already would have been added to your account at the time of the notification.

Yeah, this^^^^.

Otherwise, that would seem fishy.

[O_O]
Members
7,119 posts
17,786 battles

What platform are you playing WoWS on?  Because this is the PC WoWS forum, and that does not appear to be the PC game.

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles
3 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

What platform are you playing WoWS on?  Because this is the PC WoWS forum, and that does not appear to be the PC game.

It's the PC version (Mogador is Tier IX, the console version doesn't have Tier IX).

Is there a display mod being used?

[FOXY]
Members
2,572 posts
7,766 battles
9 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

It's the PC version (Mogador is Tier IX, the console version doesn't have Tier IX).

Is there a display mod being used?

That star is from the detailed session info mod if i recall, at least thats what its used for on mine

[UNHLY]
Members
5,219 posts
14,636 battles
2 hours ago, Princess_Daystar said:

That star is from the detailed session info mod if i recall, at least thats what its used for on mine

This

[FOXY]
Members
2,572 posts
7,766 battles
5 minutes ago, Kamchatka_Survivor said:

Can WG remove that box from my port screen? Thank you.

Its a mod, uninstall the mod.

Sign in to follow this