Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tom_Sawyer_2112

Benham gone wild lol

14 comments in this topic

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,273 battles
22 minutes ago, Tom_Sawyer_2112 said:

978281001_Benhamgonewild.thumb.jpg.b48da6521c9bcad2c5c01258e2c22484.jpg

GG! DD main after me own heart! :Smile_izmena:

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,165 posts
20,111 battles

Congratulations! I’ve taken my Benham into Grand Battles mode too. A lot of fun for sure.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
31,710 posts
26,602 battles
2 hours ago, Tom_Sawyer_2112 said:

That's a lot of damage.  What was your BaseXPs?  Nice game, BTW.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[-BUI-]
Members
2,706 posts
7,103 battles

Wait, this can't be real, I'm constantly told by people on this forum that spamming torpedoes is the hardest and most skill intensive gameplay around and incredibly easy to avoid 100% of the time.   :cap_book:

(this was sarcasm)

• Boring 2

[BONKS]
Members
427 posts
10,006 battles
1 minute ago, Zenn3k said:

Wait, this can't be real, I'm constantly told by people on this forum that spamming torpedoes is the hardest and most skill intensive gameplay around and incredibly easy to avoid 100% of the time.   :cap_book:

(this was sarcasm)

Every time I play Benham, I can feel every neuron in my brain light up as I make the imperative decision of where to greyline my torps. Every single decision requires trillions of calculations to be done in order and my brain has to run DOOM to guarantee missing the stationary Kurfurst at five kilometres.

• Funny 1
  • Haha 2

[SR-_-]
Members
4,952 posts
46,489 battles

Sometimes, my Benham torps leave the map and hit players on another map of another battle. I can pop out so many that in a Grand Battle, I forced a Montana to stay backline.

I brutally murdered a Petro this way after he radared me but failed to kill me.

And Hannovers seem to eat them despite hydro. Satsumas have to zig zag too much that they get hammered by rest of team. 

It's really hard for a BB to be concealed after firing if I am spotting them non-stop. I even did this to a Smollensk. 

Let's just say that Benham is the best acquisition I ever made. Ohio comes second.

That DD is a certified pest. Russian cruisers get a woody when I show up. But like I said, fail to get a Benham after first radar, then expect any Benham to come after the cruiser. 😂

We Benham players keep a spreadsheet hardcopy of radar info handy. This certainly makes radar cruisers uncomfortable.😏

Nice 👍 gameplay. This is typically what Benham does. Although, you must be unloading them torps as soon as they are ready.

Some day, every Benham will play in the server at the same exact time and dump torps so much, that it crashes the server.

But just thinking about that number gives me a headache. 🤔🤣

[Y0L0W]
Members
672 posts
21,528 battles
13 hours ago, Tom_Sawyer_2112 said:

Somebody forgot they had a rudder. Lol. Nice game.

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles
4 hours ago, Bortt said:

Somebody forgot they had a rudder. Lol. Nice game.

Several somebodys.

[KMS]
[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,852 posts
12,996 battles

Hmm... can you see the record of the torpedo hits anywhere for your account?

[KMS]
[KMS]
3,852 posts
12,996 battles
9 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Sometimes, my Benham torps leave the map and hit players on another map of another battle. I can pop out so many that in a Grand Battle, I forced a Montana to stay backline.

I brutally murdered a Petro this way after he radared me but failed to kill me.

And Hannovers seem to eat them despite hydro. Satsumas have to zig zag too much that they get hammered by rest of team. 

It's really hard for a BB to be concealed after firing if I am spotting them non-stop. I even did this to a Smollensk. 

Let's just say that Benham is the best acquisition I ever made. Ohio comes second.

That DD is a certified pest. Russian cruisers get a woody when I show up. But like I said, fail to get a Benham after first radar, then expect any Benham to come after the cruiser. 😂

We Benham players keep a spreadsheet hardcopy of radar info handy. This certainly makes radar cruisers uncomfortable.😏

Nice 👍 gameplay. This is typically what Benham does. Although, you must be unloading them torps as soon as they are ready.

Some day, every Benham will play in the server at the same exact time and dump torps so much, that it crashes the server.

But just thinking about that number gives me a headache. 🤔🤣

Don't have a Benham.. but I will go mental and yolo to kill them in my dds.  

[KMS]
[KMS]
3,852 posts
12,996 battles
14 hours ago, Zenn3k said:

(this was sarcasm)

For that ship, it's all it does.   :P

Sign in to follow this