Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

German Destroyer Collection How Can You finish It Now ?

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,320
[UNHLY]
Members
3,427 posts
26,174 battles

It seems the only way you can finish this collection if your short is to spend Doubloons.

 

I'm 5 short and have only 15 duplicates, that get s me 3 if I trade them in, which still leaves me 2 short.

 

 

Don't seem to be getting out of daily containers anymore, that sucks.      

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37
[WGF]
Members
95 posts

They'll eventually add containers to Armory for Coal, possibly in a couple of updates.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
89
[BTLST]
Members
305 posts
7,137 battles
14 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Don't seem to be getting out of daily containers anymore, that sucks.      

IIRC they never came out of daily containers, only from German Destroyer containers (both the regular and the premium ones).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,824
[PVE]
Members
8,821 posts
25,144 battles

Thanx OP...I completely forgot about that collection.

I got enough to finish it w/the dupes & completely forgot to do it.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,321
[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,916 posts

The only collection uncompleted is the KOTS one. At a rate of one free box per year its going to be about 12 to 16 more years before its done. Long after the game itself is run its course.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
950 posts
220 battles
35 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

The only collection uncompleted is the KOTS one. At a rate of one free box per year its going to be about 12 to 16 more years before its done. Long after the game itself is run its course.

Think of the dumbest tier 7 ship you can get.  You won't play it, so therefore a dumb reward.  On the plus side, it does prevent me from getting the same dumb ship in a Christmas box.

Edited by Laser_Beam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,313
[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,314 posts
12,149 battles
35 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

The only collection uncompleted is the KOTS one. At a rate of one free box per year its going to be about 12 to 16 more years before its done. Long after the game itself is run its course.

Two free boxes, they do KoTS twice a year. I am guessing you don't have a Twitch account to sync up, because that is the key to getting containers faster. Actually, all of the KoTS boxes are free, it just takes time watching the streams and doing the missions to get them.

Edited by Shannon_Lindsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18,095
[ARGSY]
Members
25,145 posts
19,146 battles
46 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

I am guessing you don't have a Twitch account to sync up, because that is the key to getting containers faster.

Some people don't like doing that for various reasons. Their choice.

54 minutes ago, Laser_Beam said:

Think of the dumbest tier 7 ship you can get.  You won't play it, so therefore a dumb reward.  On the plus side, it does prevent me from getting the same dumb ship in a Christmas box.

:Smile_veryhappy:

There are days I tell myself I should spend coal to get the Lazo just to lock her out of coming out of one of those boxes and force a better choice, but I already have Russian cruisers out the wazoo and I don't love them enough to spend coal on another one. If I get her in the KOTS box, so be it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,321
[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,916 posts
56 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

Two free boxes, they do KoTS twice a year. I am guessing you don't have a Twitch account to sync up, because that is the key to getting containers faster. Actually, all of the KoTS boxes are free, it just takes time watching the streams and doing the missions to get them.

That is because twitch broke it a few patches ago. It quit dropping. So I kiled it.

Same with Amazon 15.00 a month for 100K credits and 10 flags. Come on now.  think there is about 8 images in there in total, one of which is a personal favorite.

Edited by xHeavy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×