Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Why Is It getting Harder To Log Into This Game Now

6 comments in this topic

[UNHLY]
Members
3,426 posts
26,174 battles

You try to log into this game it longer with open screen video or whatever its called taking forever to let in each day.

Just got tonight was playing game got bumped from game it asked me to log back in it took forever.

I ended up just clearing the screen and opened up WGC  to log back in then once again it took forever with the log in widget going round and round and round  and round and round and round.

It never use to be this bad once upon a time, it took about 5 to 10 seconds then your in, now I could go make a toast a sandwich, make a drink read the paper and still not be logged.

Dear WG please stop with graphics updates every patch so I can see the different shades of water or see a cow jump over the moon on a stormy night, or any of other techno wizardry.

I just want to log in a play is that to much to ask.

Edited by tm63au

[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
3,495 posts
18,131 battles

must be your internet and so many users using it at once

it perfectly ok here

• Meh 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,529 posts
12,885 battles

You might need a new computer that was happening to me it took longer and longer to load in after each update . My kids bought me a new computer for my birthday nothing fancy an ASUS all in one computer around 600 hundred dollars now the game loads fast looks great sounds great .I don’t know if you have money but maybe there is a cheaper solution . There’s lot of guys here who know better .

Edited by clammboy
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
8,821 posts
25,124 battles
7 hours ago, tm63au said:

You try to log into this game it longer with open screen video or whatever its called taking forever to let in each day.

Just got tonight was playing game got bumped from game it asked me to log back in it took forever.

I ended up just clearing the screen and opened up WGC  to log back in then once again it took forever with the log in widget going round and round and round  and round and round and round.

It never use to be this bad once upon a time, it took about 5 to 10 seconds then your in, now I could go make a toast a sandwich, make a drink read the paper and still not be logged.

Dear WG please stop with graphics updates every patch so I can sea the different shades of water or see a cow jump over the moon on a stormy night, or any of other techno wizardry.

I just want to log in a play is that to much to ask.

Not just the different shades of water... it's what's below the water that's putting the extra strain on older computers...& they haven't even added all the subs to it yet (other than that 1 or 2 tests back in the day)...expect it to get worse before better unfortunately...

Although just the jump from the old launcher to the need for WGC started it for me...just been getting worse since then.

Went from just under 10 minutes with the old launcher (on update day) to right around 25 minutes 2 days before update day (while trying to finish last minute grinds before the update drops) w/WGC...

& if I try to delay it there's nothing but major lag & game crashes until I do the update so have to do it when it pops up immediately (aka can't log in & play right away & wait until later...gotta do the pre update then & there or the game is unplayable).

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 1

[WOLFB]
Members
38 posts
20,502 battles

I also do be finding that its slow to log on.

Forum slow loading as well.

yer notsospeedy

unit

-

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,587 posts

the game does take substantially longer to load now than it did even before xmas...

Sign in to follow this