Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Wanturskul

Z52 Waterworld camo something is wrong

28 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

101
[SCOM]
Members
306 posts
10,358 battles

Why does my Z52 Waterworld camo have the Bionic camo decks on the front now?

shot-21_06.28_22_50.44-0239.thumb.jpg.167a9ab8d8a386e550f0cad5e9411443.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
101
[SCOM]
Members
306 posts
10,358 battles
13 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Do you use any camo mods?

No camo mods.  I have other Aslain's mods but never used the camo mods.  It's been a couple months since I used the Z52 so I dont know when it showed up.  My other waterworld camos seem fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,132
[FOXY]
Members
2,572 posts
7,766 battles
2 hours ago, Wanturskul said:

No camo mods.  I have other Aslain's mods but never used the camo mods.  It's been a couple months since I used the Z52 so I dont know when it showed up.  My other waterworld camos seem fine.

They seem to have broken a few camos on the Z lines. The Z23 With the rat camo has bits of the regular ship(unrusted) sticking out. And a free floating radar dish :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
703
[UN1]
Members
1,405 posts
4,594 battles

Are those air intakes on the bow of the ship?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,132
[FOXY]
Members
2,572 posts
7,766 battles
3 minutes ago, Ranari said:

Are those air intakes on the bow of the ship?  

Yes, during the waterworld event the Ships went at like..86 knots or some absurd number, activing the speed boost activated a jet engine on the back too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,321
[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,916 posts

They have proved jet engines to be problematic on ocean going ships.

Its been done. Just need a means to dispose of the seawater that gets inside the intake now and then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,476
[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,273 battles
8 hours ago, Wanturskul said:

Why does my Z52 Waterworld camo have the Bionic camo decks on the front now?

shot-21_06.28_22_50.44-0239.thumb.jpg.167a9ab8d8a386e550f0cad5e9411443.jpg

Aloha,

Could you do me a favor and pull ALL mods off and then check it again, just to make sure...  if it still occurs, please put a CS ticket in with screenshots.... because yeah... that is not right :Smile_izmena:

That's like "old meets new" camo :Smile_trollface:

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18,095
[ARGSY]
Members
25,145 posts
19,146 battles
8 hours ago, Wanturskul said:

Why does my Z52 Waterworld camo have the Bionic camo decks on the front now?

shot-21_06.28_22_50.44-0239.thumb.jpg.167a9ab8d8a386e550f0cad5e9411443.jpg

Either your zombie ship is regenerating or you left your shiny new spaceship out in the rain and look what happened to it.

I'm going for a new mutation. Wasn't the Bionic camo created exclusively for French cruisers and American CA's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,132
[FOXY]
Members
2,572 posts
7,766 battles
15 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Aloha,

Could you do me a favor and pull ALL mods off and then check it again, just to make sure...  if it still occurs, please put a CS ticket in with screenshots.... because yeah... that is not right :Smile_izmena:

That's like "old meets new" camo :Smile_trollface:

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Should i do the same with Z23?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,476
[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,273 battles
Just now, Princess_Daystar said:

Should i do the same with Z23?

I mean if this is every happening definitely pls do. But as always, any time you see a bug, I will always ask that people pull all their mods off and try to reproduce the issue first.

Remember, we own the modstation, we don't own the mods. And A LOT of issues in game often come down to the mod maker not even knowing there is an issue.

-Hapa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,132
[FOXY]
Members
2,572 posts
7,766 battles
Just now, Hapa_Fodder said:

I mean if this is every happening definitely pls do. But as always, any time you see a bug, I will always ask that people pull all their mods off and try to reproduce the issue first.

Remember, we own the modstation, we don't own the mods. And A LOT of issues in game often come down to the mod maker not even knowing there is an issue.

-Hapa

Yea, its to a lesser degree than this though. xD One of the radars is free floating above the rats heads on that camos bridge.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,476
[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,273 battles
Just now, Princess_Daystar said:

Yea, its to a lesser degree than this though. xD One of the radars is free floating above the rats heads on that camos bridge.

Screenshot please! That sounds funny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18,095
[ARGSY]
Members
25,145 posts
19,146 battles
15 minutes ago, Princess_Daystar said:

Yea, its to a lesser degree than this though. xD One of the radars is free floating above the rats heads on that camos bridge.

OK, I have to check mine tonight (I run a vanilla client).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,096
[CCPLZ]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,645 posts
17,325 battles

I can confirm the Z-52. I never use mods.

image.thumb.png.4de5290b97b98336f7658386044092f3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,096
[CCPLZ]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,645 posts
17,325 battles

I filed a ticket myself. The added elements are from the 'Blue Aster' camo. The buggy camo is also present in battle, as well as in the port.

I checked my Z-23 Rat camo and the radar is not floating, so IDK there, seems fine from my end. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,132
[FOXY]
Members
2,572 posts
7,766 battles
11 minutes ago, LancerUlysses said:

I filed a ticket myself. The added elements are from the 'Blue Aster' camo. The buggy camo is also present in battle, as well as in the port.

I checked my Z-23 Rat camo and the radar is not floating, so IDK there, seems fine from my end. 

 

 

This is what im seeing on my Z23, still present as well.

@Lert also was seeing it a few weeks ago.

Imma file a ticket. I have mods installed in the screenshots, BUT, this is following a fresh install, and it was showing up on the unmodified version of the game.

 

 

 

552990_20210629115325_1.png

552990_20210629115328_1.png

 

that thing right in front of the forward mast shouldnt be there, and wasnt there at all in 10.3, starting in 10.4 it appeared.

EDIT:

thats the thread i made back when it first happened.

Edited by Princess_Daystar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,096
[CCPLZ]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,645 posts
17,325 battles

Ah, I see it now, I was looking for something actually 'floating' above the ship. Yeah, that should not be there. 

 

image.thumb.png.307270e53825b29dfa4cb816b906b27b.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,132
[FOXY]
Members
2,572 posts
7,766 battles
48 minutes ago, LancerUlysses said:

Ah, I see it now, I was looking for something actually 'floating' above the ship. Yeah, that should not be there. 

 

image.thumb.png.307270e53825b29dfa4cb816b906b27b.png

 

 

 

Yay!

I said floaty due to how it looks up close(in matches), it kinda hovers. XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18,095
[ARGSY]
Members
25,145 posts
19,146 battles
19 hours ago, LancerUlysses said:

The added elements are from the 'Blue Aster' camo.

Ah, I wondered how the heck that stuff got there. That much at least is explained.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,096
[CCPLZ]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,645 posts
17,325 battles

Update: my support ticket was not handled in the way I expected and I am pursuing the matter further. 

Please stand by. 

 

Further UPDATE: A WG employee informed me that the graphical issues are expected to be fixed in 0.10.6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,132
[FOXY]
Members
2,572 posts
7,766 battles
11 minutes ago, LancerUlysses said:

Update: my support ticket was not handled in the way I expected and I am pursuing the matter further. 

Please stand by. 

Automated response? Or a "theres not an issue/we cant do anything" response? Cause the latter has been getting more common, and well we have a bug section on the forum that rarely gets looked at. With bugs going unfixed for years(Bismarck secondaries for example), even if a ticket..with proof is submitted.

 

The support/ticket system feels more like a placebo than anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,096
[CCPLZ]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,645 posts
17,325 battles
Just now, Princess_Daystar said:

Automated response? Or a "theres not an issue/we cant do anything" response? Cause the latter has been getting more common, and well we have a bug section on the forum that rarely gets looked at. With bugs going unfixed for years(Bismarck secondaries for example), even if a ticket..with proof is submitted.

 

The support/ticket system feels more like a placebo than anything else.

It was a good 'step one'.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
101
[SCOM]
Members
306 posts
10,358 battles
1 hour ago, LancerUlysses said:

Further UPDATE: A WG employee informed me that the graphical issues are expected to be fixed in 0.10.6.

I was gonna check the ST server last night to see if it was still there but got side tracked while it was updating.  Any chance you can take a look there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×