You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FitsHeSits

Please keep Grand Battles....

6 comments in this topic

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
967 posts
11,451 battles

...or something like it. I enjoy having a high tier game mode to derp around in. It's a lot more relaxing and great for trying out different things that otherwise you might not do in random battles for a variety of reasons. Fatsuma and Turnover are nice juicy targets :Smile_trollface:

• Meh 1

[--V--]
Members
1,559 posts
14,485 battles

I like it because there are much fewer CVs than Randoms.   Hate CVs the way they are now.

• Cool 1

[CO-OP]
Members
3,805 posts
31,131 battles

WG is consistently giving alternate play modes:  Big Hunt was the previous one, before that we had Key Battles.

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
967 posts
11,451 battles
35 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

WG is consistently giving alternate play modes:  Big Hunt was the previous one, before that we had Key Battles.

Not the same thing. Grand Battle allows us to play our normal ships.

[PT]
Members
7 posts
21,510 battles
On 6/28/2021 at 11:42 AM, FitsHeSits said:

...or something like it. I enjoy having a high tier game mode to derp around in. It's a lot more relaxing and great for trying out different things that otherwise you might not do in random battles for a variety of reasons. Fatsuma and Turnover are nice juicy targets :Smile_trollface:

So now how much do you like it since they increased the number of intelligence reports needed and did away with receiving 3 a day?