Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_BlackHawk4_

If you're going to remove flags for awards, at least give an equal chance for each to drop in boxes...

14 comments in this topic

[PHD]
Members
304 posts
12,734 battles

Seriously wargaming, this is the very least you can do. I'm sick of getting Equal Speed Charlie London, of which I have well over 1000 and November Foxtrots that aren't far behind. Also, why do some flags NEVER drop in crates? X-ray papa Unaone's for example, I have never seen these drop, not once. Why not? 

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
3,664 posts
7,531 battles

Yeah this new "reward system for flags" as predicted produces way fewer flags then the previous system. 

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles
5 minutes ago, _BlackHawk4_ said:

Seriously wargaming, this is the very least you can do. I'm sick of getting Equal Speed Charlie London, of which I have well over 1000 and November Foxtrots that aren't far behind. Also, why do some flags NEVER drop in crates? X-ray papa Unaone's for example, I have never seen these drop, not once. Why not? 

Possibly because we need them?  About  the only ones I use are ESCL's, and I never seem to get those from these crates.

[_BDA_]
Members
618 posts
9,796 battles

I have a similar issue with the collection drops.  Currently I'm collecting the HSF girls and 3 of the 4 last drops were duplicates of the only 4 I already have.

Members
1,677 posts
18,601 battles

Added to that is the fact that the signal containers often have "rewards" other than signal flags meaning that other than buying them there's no way to keep a good supply of any of the flags on hand.

[AOD_C]
Members
324 posts
1,749 battles
10 minutes ago, CrazyHorse_Denver said:

Added to that is the fact that the signal containers often have "rewards" other than signal flags meaning that other than buying them there's no way to keep a good supply of any of the flags on hand.

How much you want to bet that this is intended, emphasis on the bold text. :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_great:  

[SALVO]
Members
9,013 posts
6,716 battles

Detonated a couple guys on Sunday, saw a couple more detonate... guess Det flags stock is running low by now, and it will only get worse... tbh I'm worried, I've only 19 remaining :fish_boom:

[USMC-]
Members
377 posts
9,678 battles
1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

Detonated a couple guys on Sunday, saw a couple more detonate... guess Det flags stock is running low by now, and it will only get worse... tbh I'm worried, I've only 19 remaining :fish_boom:

There is a module that will reduce the chance some.

[SALVO]
Members
9,013 posts
6,716 battles
25 minutes ago, cthuhulu said:

There is a module that will reduce the chance some.

70%

Comes standard in all my DDs and CLs... I need all those det Flags for modes where it counts.

[B_Y_F]
Members
711 posts
16,301 battles
5 hours ago, _BlackHawk4_ said:

why do some flags NEVER drop in crates? X-ray papa Unaone's for example, I have never seen these drop, not once. Why not? 

Probably because they are newly added to the game and WG do not bother to change the old code for the signal crates. 

[SALVO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,494 posts
7,115 battles

I'm so flag/credit poor right now I can't even grind a damn line and play clan battles. 

Like - why bother. 

[BOTES]
Members
2,325 posts
9,180 battles

Just remove gameplay altering flags from the game already. It's always been P2W and now it's even worse.

Members
4,256 posts
15,024 battles
1 minute ago, awildseaking said:

Just remove gameplay altering flags from the game already. It's always been P2W and now it's even worse.

This is an idea. Also I agree with your last sentence. 

[PHD]
Members
304 posts
12,734 battles

Agree with all above, but I'd still like for someone at wargaming to comment, or don't you guys have the guts? 

Sign in to follow this