You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Jason_Sharpe_MD

All time highest stats.

4 comments in this topic

[JHSAV]
[JHSAV]
Members
127 posts
6,371 battles

Does Wargaming or anyone else have a "hall of fame" of all time highest stats for each of the ships and attributes to go along with it? ie what is the ship or play who has the highest potential damage in a round. The most HP scored in a rounds etc etc. I'm just looking for the all time highest. There over achievers and jaw droppers!

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,480 posts
1 hour ago, HamptonRoads said:

There are a number of third party sites that do:

WoWS Stats & Numbers - NA- World of Warships statistics (wows-numbers.com)

The problem with non-decaying leaderboards is that a player can get on top using a "broken" just-released and pre-nerf ship and then stay there confident that nobody will ever be able to match his achievement. The best leaderboards will decay after a time of non play and thus represent how active players are doing under the current game meta.

• Cool 2

[SR-_-]
Members
4,904 posts
46,416 battles
29 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

The problem with non-decaying leaderboards is that a player can get on top using a "broken" just-released and pre-nerf ship and then stay there confident that nobody will ever be able to match his achievement. The best leaderboards will decay after a time of non play and thus represent how active players are doing under the current game meta.

This.^^^^

It is easy to set records. but they get broken by new ships or Premium ones. :cap_look:

I am sure many players broke records, only to be broken by someone else. :cap_win:

(yeah, I broke a few but I never bothered to look.):cap_like:

If records were based on ship type only and not general, then that would be better. But they also have to be based on pre-buff, nerf, pre-nerf, general buff, buff, general nerf, stealth buff, stealth nerf, Smurf, rework, revert, pervert, before aft cream, after aft cream, and software updates like RTX.:cap_haloween:

You might say it is as murky as a Chief's coffee cup. Just don't wash the cup. :cap_tea:

• Funny 1