Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
markosp29

Weekly Challenges

5 comments in this topic

[-FINS]
Members
2 posts
2,928 battles

Is there a way to make more weekly challenges and maybe making high levels they are getting really boring and I love this games but I'm almost just wanting to leave and close my clan. They don't play nether because there's no more challenges they don't play random battles they like the team co-op and the bots are hard so its challenging its just the challenges are level VI and one level VII.

[CO-OP]
Members
3,805 posts
31,131 battles

There are Twitch missions that drop as early as Thursday (you need to watch 4 hours of WoWS Twitch play.)  In addition, most weekends have some weekend mission, plus Naval Battles.

In addition, there are campaigns that offer challenges (Science of Victory, and Five Epochs of the Navy use lower tiers.)

[FOXY]
Members
2,566 posts
7,729 battles
5 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

There are Twitch missions that drop as early as Thursday (you need to watch 4 hours of WoWS Twitch play.)  In addition, most weekends have some weekend mission, plus Naval Battles.

In addition, there are campaigns that offer challenges (Science of Victory, and Five Epochs of the Navy use lower tiers.)

to add to this, the twitch missions can be obtained by having twitch run...muted..in the back ground, if you so wish.

[SLDS]
Members
144 posts
8,412 battles

I’m guessing from your description that maybe you mean operations? If you do mean operations, unfortunately WG have said on official streams many times they have no plans to make any new ones because they are not played very often compared to other game modes. That could change in the future, but I wouldn’t expect it.

[-FINS]
Members
2 posts
2,928 battles

I guess I meant operations thanks for the update I appreciate it very much

Sign in to follow this