Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CrazyHorse_Denver

16,692 and counting...

14 comments in this topic

Members
1,677 posts
18,594 battles

I wonder if any thread on the forum yet alone a ship review has had so many views. Seems to be a topic the community is interested in. :cap_horn:

[SALVO]
Members
8,994 posts
6,709 battles

and what's the drama about the Yukon?... I'm feeling lazy, don't wanna go for an extended read over a ship I don't care about

• Cool 1

[Y0L0W]
Members
525 posts
10,182 battles
31 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

and what's the drama about the Yukon?... I'm feeling lazy, don't wanna go for an extended read over a ship I don't care about

LWM was approached by WG to help design a new premium. WG did what WG does best and manage to completely screw up.

Just read the last section of the Yukon review where she talks about it. should cut out about 70% of the reading

Edited by SirPent13

[LEGIO]
Members
3,568 posts
9,106 battles

Hadn't heard about any drama and I'm not one for huge walls of text what's the problem besides for a miserable range on the thing?

[FOXY]
Members
2,564 posts
7,729 battles
11 minutes ago, Lampshade_M1A2 said:

Hadn't heard about any drama and I'm not one for huge walls of text what's the problem besides for a miserable range on the thing?

Long story short, LWM and Chobbits got asked to design a Canadian BB, or so they thought. They did so, including custom camos and flags for the vessel(which frankly looked bloody amazing) I forget if they designed a more unique model or not too? My brain hurts from playing DS3. WG did nothing with their designs, or any other input they gave and only told them they hadnt been asked to design the ship until LWMs review was going to be posted.

Members
1,677 posts
18,594 battles

Now it's up to 17,495 in just 2 hrs. It's hard to believe that there are those who haven't read it. Even discounting multiple visits by individuals... I've been there 4 or 5 times... it's on a record setting streak even if it hasn't already set the record. :cap_popcorn:

[OIL-1]
[OIL-1]
Members
1,911 posts

When the review came out, I scrolled to the bottom, she said the ship stunk,
and I gave her a thanks.

If there is any drama, it's being caused by 10 year olds who never played a video game before.
WG asked for input during the closed beta days of World of Tanks.
Then promptly ignored everything that the community tried to contribute.
There is nothing new to see here folks. Move along.

• Meh 8

[-BCO-]
Members
2,937 posts
5,049 battles
2 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Weegee being Weeegee and doing what Weegee does absolute best, alienating its best supporter(s) .I don' think that any company in the entire world has such a talent and skill at this. In this case, (grab a chair or something) .....LWM. 

[WOLFC]
Members
2,599 posts
2 hours ago, z9_ said:

There is nothing new to see here folks. Move along.

Well I for one am going to move on from posts like this by putting this person on ignore....again, if you can't understand why people are upset by something, don't post that fact.

[OIL-1]
[OIL-1]
Members
1,911 posts
5 hours ago, Anonymous50 said:

if you can't understand why people are upset by something, don't post that fact.

I understand perfectly why babies get upset when their corn flakes are soggy. It's just not news.

• Meh 2

Members
1,677 posts
18,594 battles

24 hrs later and another 9,279 views. For a thread that's already 3.5 days old there are no signs of slowing down. Obviously the apology hasn't done much to put out the flames of outrage. Indeed it's spreading to those that are only part time players/forum readers.

[-TKS-]
Members
839 posts
17,598 battles
22 hours ago, CrazyHorse_Denver said:

Now it's up to 17,495 in just 2 hrs. It's hard to believe that there are those who haven't read it. Even discounting multiple visits by individuals... I've been there 4 or 5 times... it's on a record setting streak even if it hasn't already set the record. :cap_popcorn:

i read most of it,  guess i didn't get to the drama . TBF i lost interest when i saw the range so nothing could have kept me engaged enough to care . 

Sign in to follow this