Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NobleWhiteManlet

Watching Replay Files

3 comments in this topic

[BINGO]
[BINGO]
Members
111 posts
6,994 battles

I used to know how to watch my saved replay files, but for some reason on my new computer whenever I double click to launch them it takes me to the WG game center pop up instead of automatically starting the replay. Any tips? I'm not very computer savvy, so detailed guides would be appreciated.

[WORX]
Members
14,151 posts
20,608 battles
Just now, NobleWhiteManlet said:

I used to know how to watch my saved replay files, but for some reason on my new computer whenever I double click to launch them it takes me to the WG game center pop up instead of automatically starting the replay. Any tips? I'm not very computer savvy, so detailed guides would be appreciated.

You have to be connected to your live acct. in order to get things started...

Once log in... Right click on the file and open the file use the "open file with" option.

That should get the file working...

Remember, if you have any problems in viewing the file... You can always do a check and repair as a game bug for the replay to work again.

• Cool 1

[BINGO]
[BINGO]
Members
111 posts
6,994 battles
3 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

You have to be connected to your live acct. in order to get things started...

Once log in... Right click on the file and open the file use the "open file with" option.

That should get the file working...

Remember, if you have any problems in viewing the file... You can always do a check and repair as a game bug for the replay to work again.

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this