You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
black_hull4

My Idea For The Most OP Division Ever

9 comments in this topic

Members
1,600 posts
2,011 battles

From the most sadistic part of my mind as a CV main, I give you the ABSOLUTE SKYCANCER division:

• 3 Ise
  • 1 Ryujo

Just imagine the aerial armada that could be produced! And then you have twelve 14" guns & sixty 5" guns. The 3 Ises could cycle their planes, or let the Ryujo do spotting. And for ultimate torpedo soup, cross drop with 10 & 16 torpedo sets! I need someone like @Eurobeat to do this. Please. 

• Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[WOLF1]
Members
1,151 posts
2,228 battles
24 minutes ago, black_hull4 said:

From the most sadistic part of my mind as a CV main, I give you the ABSOLUTE SKYCANCER division:

• 3 Ise
  • 1 Ryujo

Just imagine the aerial armada that could be produced! And then you have twelve 14" guns & sixty 5" guns. The 3 Ises could cycle their planes, or let the Ryujo do spotting. And for ultimate torpedo soup, cross drop with 10 & 16 torpedo sets! I need someone like @Eurobeat to do this. Please. 

You do know that a typical division is three ships…… and I believe there is both limits to CV and BBs in the div. there is a clan battles div, which is 5 ships, but usually t10 ships only

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,944 posts
21,900 battles

Nah, the most OP Division IMO is 3 Imperator Nikolai BBs.

[SPTR]
Members
27,690 posts
18,287 battles

Sea Lord Mountbatten did a triple Ise division, look what they can do despite not being CV mains. 

I did a Colbert, Mino and Smolenks division once, went to the middle of the map, smol and mino chained smoke for my colbert, we focused on radar ships b4 they got too close then hunted DDs and the everything else was basically an all you can eat buffet  

Members
1,600 posts
2,011 battles
11 hours ago, Boomer625 said:

You do know that a typical division is three ships

11 hours ago, Laser_Beam said:

4 of anything would be the most OP div, as the present limit is 3 ships.

Not in all game modes :Smile_trollface: There is one...

This division is perfectly plausible in the Tier 6 Scenarios. In Operation Killer Whale & Defense of Naval Station Newport this division could easily annihilate the enemy team. Aegis might be harder to master, but would work so long as the 3 Ises don't always launch planes. In Raptor Rescue this isn't really a viable division.

[KERR]
[KERR]
Beta Testers
310 posts
8,530 battles
11 hours ago, Rolkatsuki said:

Sea Lord Mountbatten did a triple Ise division, look what they can do despite not being CV mains. 

I did a Colbert, Mino and Smolenks division once, went to the middle of the map, smol and mino chained smoke for my colbert, we focused on radar ships b4 they got too close then hunted DDs and the everything else was basically an all you can eat buffet  

That is just plain NASTY.  Makes one wonder if the ships like Ise, Tone, and the Dutch cruisers are the future of "carrier" warfare in WoWS.

Members
1,600 posts
2,011 battles
On 6/26/2021 at 4:19 AM, Tpaktop2_1 said:

Nah, the most OP Division IMO is 3 Imperator Nikolai BBs

What if you replace one Nikolai with an Orion/Kaiser/Rhein for AA support?

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,944 posts
21,900 battles
10 hours ago, black_hull4 said:

What if you replace one Nikolai with an Orion/Kaiser/Rhein for AA support?

AA support? We ain’t got no AA support! We don’t need AA support! I don’t have to show you any stinking AA support! :Smile_playing: Long live the Czar!