Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
sulghunter331

A Request For a UI Change

3 comments in this topic

[-ARM-]
Beta Testers
1,018 posts
12,232 battles

Something that I've been wanting on the UI for the ship's status, is individual timers for each fire on the ship when there are multiple fires. Ideally, it would look just like the timer we have now, but over each fire icon on the ship's health bar tracking the time remaining on the respective fires. While useful, the current fire duration timer resets every time a new fire is set on the ship, switching over to the latest fire. Knowing how much time is left for each fire would make it easier for me to determine if I should repair the fires now, or let them burn and repair the damage later.

Would this be a good idea, or would it be needless clutter on the UI? I would like to hear your opinions.

• Thanks 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,587 posts
10 hours ago, sulghunter331 said:

Something that I've been wanting on the UI for the ship's status, is individual timers for each fire on the ship when there are multiple fires. Ideally, it would look just like the timer we have now, but over each fire icon on the ship's health bar tracking the time remaining on the respective fires. While useful, the current fire duration timer resets every time a new fire is set on the ship, switching over to the latest fire. Knowing how much time is left for each fire would make it easier for me to determine if I should repair the fires now, or let them burn and repair the damage later.

Would this be a good idea, or would it be needless clutter on the UI? I would like to hear your opinions.

i think it would be nice to have, surprised it hasn't been modded in... though perhaps it has and I haven't noticed.

[NG-NL]
Members
6,604 posts
10,993 battles

Only useful if bow-in tanking, with the increased number of HE spammers and all that counter it, rarely viable.

Sign in to follow this