You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Argus

Petition To Reverse CV Rocket Change in World of Warships

229 comments in this topic

[CAAT]
Members
2,245 posts
5,159 battles
12 hours ago, Lord_Argus said:

Wargaming chose to alter the CV Rocket planes in a recent game update. Many players were not happy with this action and feel that it made the rockets useless against DD's and fast moving ships. If you are one of those people, please sign this petition by saying "I agree", in hopes Wargaming will notice our collective disappointment in this change and reverse it. 

So there you have it folks, an petition...... so get your friends and fellow Captains to sign it. Then get down on your knees, put your hands together and bow your head. Now pray to the heavens above that WG hears your mighty cry and parts the seas to reverse their decision. Either that or they get a good laugh at headquarters!

My sincere apologies, but until secondaries accuracy has been buffed (via a buff to ISBA or otherwise)....

spellman: “Queen Amidala being 100% that bitch ✨ ”

• Cool 12
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

Members
949 posts
220 battles

What's the difference between a Petition and a formal petition?

As a petition is a formal request I honestly don't know.

"Many players'.  Do you have a link for that?  I feel it was a few from a loud outspoken minority.

Edited by Laser_Beam
  • Cool 2

[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
624 posts
17,501 battles

Remember when CVs said just dodge...

Well Just learn to lead.

• Cool 25
  • Funny 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Boring 2

[WOLF7]
Members
995 posts

Wargaming chose to alter the CV Rocket planes in a recent game update. Many players were not happy with this action and feel that it made the rockets useless against DD's and fast moving ships. If you are one of those people, please sign this petition by saying "I agree", in hopes Wargaming will notice our collective disappointment in this change and reverse it. 

So there you have it folks, an petition...... so get your friends and fellow Captains to sign it. Then get down on your knees, put your hands together and bow your head. Now pray to the heavens above that WG hears your mighty cry and parts the seas to reverse their decision. Either that or they get a good laugh at headquarters!

Somehow, someway we have to find a way to get the Rams | Dallas Cowboys  Forum - CowboysZone.com

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

Modder
206 posts

Finally! A CV nerf! Seems WG does have a survival instinct after all! It is way too late and nearly not enough, but it's the first step and it's in the right direction!

ALL game developers take steps to protect their player base from trolls and griefers. WG on the other hand, invited them into the game by giving them CV-s and letting them play a totally unrelated game with the sole objective of ruining it for all the other players. Turns out, it attracts a special type of player. It's high time they reeled it back.

Edited by Capt_Oveur
  • Cool 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,697 posts
6,704 battles

So there you have it folks, an petition...... so get your friends and fellow Captains to sign it. Then get down on your knees, put your hands together and bow your head. Now pray to the heavens above that WG hears your mighty cry and parts the seas to reverse their decision. Either that or they get a good laugh at headquarters!

No where near enough time has passed for the results to be known.  Players are still getting used to the new system.

[BONKS]
Members
425 posts
9,977 battles

You can create polls within the forum.

If you truly want to see how many people support or reject your proposal, why not use it?

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,697 posts
6,704 battles
Just now, Capt_Oveur said:

Finally! A CV nerf! Seems WG does have a survival instinct after all! It is way too late and nearly not enough, but it's the first step and it's in the right direction!

ALL game developers take steps to protect their player base from trolls and griefers. WG invited them into the game by giving them CV-s and letting them play a totally unrelated game with the sole objective of ruining it for all the other players. It's high time they reeled it back.

There have been many CV nerfs.

• Cool 3
  • Meh 1

[SR-_-]
Members
4,904 posts
46,416 battles
13 minutes ago, SaiIor_Moon said:

My sincere apologies, but until secondaries accuracy has been buffed (via a buff to ISBA or otherwise)....

spellman: “Queen Amidala being 100% that bitch ✨ ”

Well, you could amend such a petition. Just like legislators amend laws so they can get that country club built in their state.

I would support such a petition if it also changed secondaries back. But I also want to amend that Heavy US BB line get reload of 30 seconds, a little more speed, and a little more torpedo protection. 

[CAAT]
Members
2,245 posts
5,159 battles
1 minute ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

But I also want to amend that Heavy US BB line get reload of 30 seconds, a little more speed, and a little more torpedo protection. 

I can't honestly agree to 30s reload on twelve 16in guns at Tier 8 or Tier 9, BUT I firmly believe that they should receive the 38s reload treatment that Hizen got, I think that is effective enough. I won't say no to a BIT more speed or torpedo protection, however. That said, their torpedo protection is quite fantastic already imo. Maybe slightly more powerful AP shells?

Members
229 posts
71 battles

Remember when the CV supporters would say:

"...and refuses to adapt to new mechanics..."

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 2

[PVE]
Members
7,464 posts

Well, I don't see any alternative proposal to address the issue with rockets overpreforming against DDs, so I can not agree.  If you come up with something better than the current change maybe I'll reconsider.

Why the down vote?

Edited by Slimeball91
  • Cool 6
  • Meh 3

[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,697 posts
6,704 battles
6 minutes ago, Laser_Beam said:

AA nurfs as well.

And buffs.  Back and forth to adjust the balance, but overall in the plane vs AA balance planes have, by far, been nerfed compared to how they were immediately after the rework.

Members
949 posts
220 battles
1 minute ago, I_Know_Putin said:

Agree!!!!!!!

Reverse this stupid patch! 

right now!

I'm waiting for the "or else'".

• Haha 1

Members
949 posts
220 battles

If WG listened to Petitions (lol), there would then be another community group raising a petition to undo the previous petition.

• Funny 2

[WKY19]
Beta Testers
2,313 posts
15,106 battles
29 minutes ago, Gemlin said:

Remember when CVs said just dodge...

Well Just learn to lead.

And before that DD mains said 'just dodge' when people complained about how unfun destroyers were to play against, especially torpedo soup.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 3

[SR-_-]
Members
4,904 posts
46,416 battles
8 minutes ago, SaiIor_Moon said:

I can't honestly agree to 30s reload on twelve 16in guns at Tier 8 or Tier 9, BUT I firmly believe that they should receive the 38s reload treatment that Hizen got, I think that is effective enough. I won't say no to a BIT more speed or torpedo protection, however. That said, their torpedo protection is quite fantastic already imo. Maybe slightly more powerful AP shells?

Well, Vermont does fine on penetration. A DM player can attest to that at max range with spotter. But reload time could be shaved a bit. 

My guess is WG didn't want a 12 gun Ohio. As for the two lower tiers, they should mirror reloads of the other line. Kansas should be just same as say NC, and MN be a bit slower than Iowa. 

Speed and turn sucks on the whole line. But having said that and dodged a ridiculous number of torpedoes in Vermont, I am wondering if I am facing DD players with cross eyes. Because other than the occasional pop up out of a corner and dump a spread, or the flank wall of skeel; I seem to dodge most torps fine by my zig-zagging or hitting the brakes. Either the skill set at tier 10 has gone south, or I am making them miss.

Only a DD player that has tried and failed to land their torps can explain that. But I highly doubt you will get one such a player to talk about it, let alone comment on what went wrong attacking me in Vermont. 

And I know that I am not the only Vermont player out there that seems to matrix dodge torpedoes for some reason. I mean, it is a dummy thicc ship. And a DD player should be able to hit that. 

I just don't know for the life of me why? :cap_tea:

[KIA-C]
Members
370 posts
4,954 battles
27 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

Well, I don't see any alternative proposal to address the issue with rockets overpreforming against DDs, so I can not agree.  If you come up with something better than the current change maybe I'll reconsider.

Why the down vote?

Generally, the most outspoken people on the forums will have strong opinions toward CV related topics for a variety of reasons.  I suspect it is much easier to down-vote someone than engaging in a meaningful conversation that leads to a respectful disagreement.  :Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by A_Horde_of_Sharks
  • Meh 1

[-BCO-]
Members
2,922 posts
5,022 battles
35 minutes ago, Capt_Oveur said:

ALL game developers take steps to protect their player base from trolls and griefers. WG invited them into the game by giving them CV-s and letting them play a totally unrelated game with the sole objective of ruining it for all the other players. It's high time they reeled it back.

Sadly, no. They simply want subs in the game and coz they introduced more planes ( aka more spotting)  ..........

[PVE]
Members
7,464 posts
1 minute ago, A_Horde_of_Sharks said:

Generally, the most outspoken people on the forums will have strong opinions toward CV related topics for a variety of reasons.  It is much easier to down-vote someone than to engage in a meaningful conversation that leads to a respectful disagreement.  :Smile_veryhappy:

I  thought my post was pretty reasonable, while others were mocking and rude.  Somehow I'm the one and only post that got the down vote.  Makes me think it might be something personal.

• Cool 1