Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rose_Bomb

Hannover: Can I keep this thing?

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
80 posts
6,459 battles

Please? I really wanna keep it. This is THE most fun I've had brawling since the damnable skill rework. Speaking of, is there any particular reason the secondary accuracy buff got nerfed down to 35%? Sure, ships like Georgia and Alabama had ridiculous hit ratios, but the downside was they did jack all for damage. They were just fire starters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,430
[SR-_-]
Members
4,904 posts
46,416 battles

I want to keep the Satsuma. The only problem is it is technically above tier 10. So maybe for the best it is a rental.

Imagine getting this free and some players didn't?

The cries would be all over Reddit and mostly a finnished plethora of complaints. Then when WG gives them all out to everyone, then a finnished plethora of taking credit for the change. 

Um, I prefer to earn it, or buy it. Then the only ones that complain are those that can't work to earn it, or pay for it. Sell it for 200 dollars US, 1000 Euros, 10,000 Sterling, or 900,000 yuan. 

Throw in a Female captain named Yama BoomBoom with a nice set of (redacted) and a stern that causes traffic accidents. Have her wear unusual hair, exotic tattoos, and be 6ft tall. Add some animation for interaction, and the ahem..male dominated(snickers) market will fall over themselves just because of her special skills. 

Special skills is:  Evil Eye(more dangerous that dead eye), capable of hitting targets with zero dispersion and no RNG effects. It is triggered as soon as she says the quick command: "I will crush you all." No cooldown. Is in effect until end of match. Second skill:  Fury Hath Cometh, does secondary accuracy of 80% and AA damage is boosted 400% with explosions increased 200% Fires 1000%. Triggered with same quick command. No cooldown and lasts all match. Third skill: Never Without My Permission, makes ship able to ram any other ship without taking no damage. No cooldown and lasts all match. Triggered same way as others. Baked in skills: increases secbat range of 25%, AA range of 30%, and main gun range of 25% with no dispersion penalty. 

Just watching cruisers limp off with : "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Please stop shooting holes in me ship! OOofff Hot, I'm on fire! Halp!"

*DDs are at the bottom of the sea. "We had no chance approaching such a thicc ship. "

CVs are like: "F***, B***t, M***r, this hurts! Oh, here come the citadels!"

BBs: "Uh, we will come back. Thunderer you got this right?" 

Thunderer players: "Uh, no. Whatever made you think I want to make that Satsuma angry? *citadel hit from satsuma. Ooofff! That hurt! Guys, wait up! *sails with rear facing Satsuma. *stern Citadel is scored. OOff!, Not there! Break out the AFT Cream! Argh!"

Yep, that should do it. It will definitely shorten matches and make lots of money. LOL:cap_like:

 

Edited by SteelRain_Rifleman
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
80 posts
6,459 battles
1 hour ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I want to keep the Satsuma. The only problem is it is technically above tier 10. So maybe for the best it is a rental.

Imagine getting this free and some players didn't?

The cries would be all over Reddit and mostly a finnished plethora of complaints. Then when WG gives them all out to everyone, then a finnished plethora of taking credit for the change. 

Um, I prefer to earn it, or buy it. Then the only ones that complain are those that can't work to earn it, or pay for it. Sell it for 200 dollars US, 1000 Euros, 10,000 Sterling, or 900,000 yuan. 

Throw in a Female captain named Yama BoomBoom with a nice set of (redacted) and a stern that causes traffic accidents. Have her wear unusual hair, exotic tattoos, and be 6ft tall. Add some animation for interaction, and the ahem..male dominated(snickers) market will fall over themselves just because of her special skills. 

Special skills is:  Evil Eye(more dangerous that dead eye), capable of hitting targets with zero dispersion and no RNG effects. It is triggered as soon as she says the quick command: "I will crush you all." No cooldown. Is in effect until end of match. Second skill:  Fury Hath Cometh, does secondary accuracy of 80% and AA damage is boosted 400% with explosions increased 200% Fires 1000%. Triggered with same quick command. No cooldown and lasts all match. Third skill: Never Without My Permission, makes ship able to ram any other ship without taking no damage. No cooldown and lasts all match. Triggered same way as others. Baked in skills: increases secbat range of 25%, AA range of 30%, and main gun range of 25% with no dispersion penalty. 

Just watching cruisers limp off with : "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Please stop shooting holes in me ship! OOofff Hot, I'm on fire! Halp!"

*DDs are at the bottom of the sea. "We had no chance approaching such a thicc ship. "

CVs are like: "F***, B***t, M***r, this hurts! Oh, here come the citadels!"

BBs: "Uh, we will come back. Thunderer you got this right?" 

Thunderer players: "Uh, no. Whatever made you think I want to make that Satsuma angry? *citadel hit from satsuma. Ooofff! That hurt! Guys, wait up! *sails with rear facing Satsuma. *stern Citadel is scored. OOff!, Not there! Break out the AFT Cream! Argh!"

Yep, that should do it. It will definitely shorten matches and make lots of money. LOL:cap_like:

 

What the hell are you on and where can I get some?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,430
[SR-_-]
Members
4,904 posts
46,416 battles
19 hours ago, Rose_Bomb said:

What the hell are you on and where can I get some?

I guess you never used your imagination or sense of humor. A tragedy indeed. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
262
[_BDA_]
Members
617 posts
9,681 battles
7 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I guess you never used your imagination or sense of humor. A tragedy indeed. 🤣

Whatever you're on is what fires that imagination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,430
[SR-_-]
Members
4,904 posts
46,416 battles
5 minutes ago, michael_zahnle said:

Whatever you're on is what fires that imagination.

It's just life. No drugs. No South American people exploited and threatened with death to get this.

Just plain old humor and imagination.

Something this world needs more than ever. Because I am not going to ever be one dimensional.

I am multidimensional. More colors than the rainbow 🌈.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×