Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
guvney

The User Music Option is not playing the music I have in the file.

6 comments in this topic

[RSL]
Members
4 posts
3,614 battles

I have the userMusic function turned on for world of warships and I have placed the userMusic file in both of my bin number's res folders and the overall game's res folder. I checked to make sure the file was named correctly, however when I launch the game it does not play the music that I put into the folder it plays music from what I can only assume is the grand battle music. I have looked through the userMusic file I have and cannot find these mp3's so I do not know why they are playing instead of the music I have chosen.

[KAPPA]
Members
1,549 posts
8,741 battles

Well that's just great. Is there a way to mod it back in? I really prefer my music choices to the in game stuff and have been using the user music function since it's introduction, aside from the times like this when they broke it. I genuinely don't feel like playing without my music working right now and if they remove it, I suspect my willingness to play will remain low to non-existent. Must this whole blasted game be ruled by spreadsheets?

Edited by CaptHarlock_222

[WHS]
Beta Testers
69 posts
8,576 battles

That's sad to hear, but I'm not surprised if it was difficult to maintain because it would actually just stop quite a few times, and I would have to go into the settings, untick the box, then tick it again to get the music to start playing again

[SARD]
Beta Testers
24 posts
3,955 battles

can we get that option back as a mod? i really want to play lissing my  own music. the wows music. is ... no the best. if was like Battlestation ok i will keep on. but no
and you can say something like  .(why dont use a media player and put your music and play) bc my notebook is a potato .

[TSF]
Members
549 posts
15,191 battles

And now coincidentally, WG has launched its own music streaming collaboration with Spotify, amazon etc. 

Sign in to follow this