Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ksaorsa

Game won't start any battles... Endless "Spinning" icon.

3 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Beta Testers
51 posts
8,190 battles

I am having an issue getting in to any battles. The "in process" icon just keeps spinning and the ship will never join a battle. I used to have this problem when trying to access the store, beginning yesterday, it started with the game itself. 

The only option once you click battle is to use task manager to end the process for WOWS. Nothing else does anything. 

Edited by ksaorsa

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,943 posts
21,831 battles

What does your WGC report say? C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\WGCheck

[WORX]
Members
14,123 posts
20,570 battles
1 hour ago, ksaorsa said:

I am having an issue getting in to any battles. The "in process" icon just keeps spinning and the ship will never join a battle. I used to have this problem when trying to access the store, beginning yesterday, it started with the game itself. 

The only option once you click battle is to use task manager to end the process for WOWS. Nothing else does anything. 

Have you checked to see if your browser is running the scripts needed to see the store ???

ALSO

The IN PROCESS bug can be attributed to a laundry list of issues... Mostly it will fall under 

1. Connection issues..
    • OR
  2. Gear Issues...

Can you provide more information in order to assist you (we can;t help by we try), in order to pinpoint the problem?

Sign in to follow this