You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Diison

In game surveys

Add Arms race in the rotation  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you enjoy seeing Arms Race into the map mode rotation?

• Yes
    • No
    • Do not care!

20 comments in this topic

[PAK]
Members
159 posts
37,032 battles

Feels like there is less Base defense maps and epic center map modes. Thanks so much.

We haven't seen a new mode in awhile. Your Arms race adds so much fun to the game. Adds spice and real joy.

Could you do an in game survey which asks the following.

Would you like to see Arms Race added to the rotation Yes No or Dont care.

I bet 80% of your population will say $#@%! YES!!

@Hapa_Fodder

[SALVO]
Members
8,994 posts
6,709 battles

:etc_swear:YES!

TBH I'm surprised there are so many reactionaries that vote no ... this playerbase never cease to amaze me :cap_old:

[FOXY]
Members
2,564 posts
7,729 battles
Just now, ArIskandir said:

TBH I'm surprised there are so many reactionaries that vote no ... this playerbase never cease to amaze me :cap_old:

What even is arms race? >.>

[SALVO]
Members
8,994 posts
6,709 battles
1 minute ago, Princess_Daystar said:

What even is arms race? >.>

Really never played Arms Race? ... it is different and it is fun, I'm sure there must be some YT video showing the mode

[FOXY]
Members
2,564 posts
7,729 battles
3 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Really never played Arms Race? ... it is different and it is fun, I'm sure there must be some YT video showing the mode

Nope, never even heard of it till now!

[SALVO]
Members
8,994 posts
6,709 battles
2 minutes ago, Princess_Daystar said:

Nope, never even heard of it till now!

• Thanks 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,587 posts

ack i thought this post would be about the actual ingame surveys  that end the moment you respond negatively lol

[WPORT]
Members
10,985 posts
15,481 battles

Need a bacon option in the poll.
image_2021-06-24_174240.thumb.png.5f2b899294969b520c65aa7a5d9e2ebb.png

• Cool 2

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,902 posts

There is only one ingame survey I know of and thats given at the end of a map, Happy or mad and anything in between. Once in a while changes were made and the map comes off awesome. You cannot put in the very satisifed any higher than the top dot choice given. Other times the opposite is true when they (The Devs) mangle a map and the resulting game is very dissatisfying and should not be put into game rotation.

That happens occasionally. As far as the art thing I know nothing about it. I think the OP can amend the title to reflect this.

However I did look into it and will have to do some thinking.

[RLGN]
Members
16,603 posts
29,022 battles
3 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Don’t know about being a reactionary, but I didn’t much care for the mode.

[A-I-M]
Members
4,084 posts
15,213 battles
3 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

And I’m not surprised there are so many tiny Bolsheviks that want to turn the game into Super Mario Ships. This player base never ceases to underwhelm me.

[SALVO]
Members
8,994 posts
6,709 battles
7 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Don’t know about being a reactionary, but I didn’t much care for the mode.

Maybe it isn't your case, but I found a segment of this player base is fundamentally opposed to any change just because they imply change. It is like there is a deeply engraved distrust and aversion to change.  

As an example, I dislike Epicenter with a passion, yet I don't want it eliminated. Even if I find it unlikable, it is an element of variation, a different game mode than the usual 2 and thus a positive addition to the game. Take Ocean map for example, a very significant "change" and departure from other maps designs, yet it is for practical purposes banished from rotation because people don't like changes...

6 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

And I’m not surprised there are so many tiny Bolsheviks that want to turn the game into Super Mario Ships. This player base never ceases to underwhelm me.

Yo I take offense on that ... I'm a full blown Bakunin spawn anarchist. I find commendable you can enjoy repeating the same invariable action X thousand times, I just can't... for me life is change!

[RLGN]
Members
16,603 posts
29,022 battles
5 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Maybe it isn't your case, but I found a segment of this player base is fundamentally opposed to any change just because they imply change. It is like there is a deeply engraved distrust and aversion to change.  

As an example, I dislike Epicenter with a passion, yet I don't want it eliminated. Even if I find it unlikable, it is an element of variation, a different game mode than the usual 2 and thus a positive addition to the game. Take Ocean map for example, a very significant "change" and departure from other maps designs, yet it is for practical purposes banished from rotation because people don't like changes...

Same here.

Not a fan of Arms Race, but don’t fundamentally have any objection to it.

Contrarian that I am; used to really hate Epicenter; then had two Epic games of it on EpiTrident, in Colorado and Dunkerque, of all ships, and have liked it ever since.

• Cool 1

Banned
1,684 posts

I voted NO because I never liked the mode the first time around.

I do agree a "NEW" mode is needed but  How about a little something interesting like PVP Convoy defend /attack. The team you get put on depends on what you choose to bring to the table.

[SALVO]
Members
8,994 posts
6,709 battles
5 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

I voted NO because I never liked the mode the first time around.

I do agree a "NEW" mode is needed but  How about a little something interesting like PVP Convoy defend /attack. The team you get put on depends on what you choose to bring to the table.

I would love a Convoy mode but there's the little detail it doesn't exist yet. Arms Race exist, it has been proved and tested successfully... it is just right there, ready to be implemented again. I respect you don't like it, but that doesn't necessarily mean  Arms Race wouldn't be a positive addition to the game mode rotation.

[A-I-M]
Members
4,084 posts
15,213 battles
14 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Yo I take offense on that ... I'm a full blown Bakunin spawn anarchist.

1. The proper phrase is “…take offense at…”

2. I shirk not away from offending such types.

[WOLFG]
Members
34,350 posts
10,591 battles
40 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

I didn't care for the mode when it first came out, but after playing some T10 Ranked with it, I found it a decent mode to play on occasion.

The buffs aren't ridiculous, and the regenerating ships means BIG damage output, with commensurate rewards.

[SALVO]
Members
8,994 posts
6,709 battles
3 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

1. The proper phrase is “…take offense at…”

Thanks for the free lesson... I'm not an english native speaker btw

6 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

2. I shirk not away from offending such types.

:cap_viking:c'mon ... punch me with your strongest conservative ideology!!

[NG-NL]
Members
6,604 posts
10,993 battles

Arms Race is pretty fun--pressure on DDs and everyone to position to get buffs. HP regen was especially awesome if you could get it at least 3x and stay undetected for 2 minutes.

[Y81]
Members
800 posts
4,041 battles
11 hours ago, SKurj said:

ack i thought this post would be about the actual ingame surveys  that end the moment you respond negatively lol

I had a couple of the surveys that I responded with low score for 'would you recommend the game to others' score a couple of months ago.

Then in the last week I have gotten a request on my ASIA and NA accounts to fill a survey,which after clicking yes goes to a screen that says I have already completed the survey.I guess the system sends it out automatically,then once it realises who you are and the low score given last time says nup,we don't need your response again!

I was hoping to try going up the score meter to see where it like you enough to ask more questions!