Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SKurj

Is there an option to turn off desktop notifications while wgc is running?

5 comments in this topic

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,587 posts

Please...

I maybe running wgc to get updates, but can I have the option to disable notifications from within wgc?

or can that be done via windows?  (prefer if it could be done in the launcher itself)

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,233 posts
4,348 battles
16 minutes ago, SKurj said:

Please...

I maybe running wgc to get updates, but can I have the option to disable notifications from within wgc?

or can that be done via windows?  (prefer if it could be done in the launcher itself)

Not sure if you can do it from the launcher, but you can do it from Windows. Settings - System - Notifications and Sounds. Toggle to disallow notifications from WGC.

• Thanks 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,587 posts
6 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Not sure if you can do it from the launcher, but you can do it from Windows. Settings - System - Notifications and Sounds. Toggle to disallow notifications from WGC.

thanks that worked...

but of course windows has to complicate things lol.  I had all notifications turned off... but that didn't really do anything if you didn't actually turn off notifications for the specific app in the first place...

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,233 posts
4,348 battles
9 minutes ago, SKurj said:

thanks that worked...

but of course windows has to complicate things lol.  I had all notifications turned off... but that didn't really do anything if you didn't actually turn off notifications for the specific app in the first place...

That's OK, I'm sure the new Windows 11 they just announced will fix that problem:Smile_teethhappy:

• Sad 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,587 posts
On 6/24/2021 at 1:11 PM, AJTP89 said:

That's OK, I'm sure the new Windows 11 they just announced will fix that problem:Smile_teethhappy:

well back to square one...  i just got a notification on my desktop

here is my windows notifications setting:

image.thumb.png.96b2c3c8aa935fd504580f588441f58f.pngimage.png.7b666723569644bf3aab666d985835e4.png

Sign in to follow this