Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_GreyBeard_

Super Container bug?

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,082 posts
15,729 battles

Realize we don't get them too often but is it just me or did they remove the extra container animation when you get one from the 3 daily containers? The last few I have got (3 or 4 since 10.3/.4, including one today) have just come out like a normal container without the super container animation.

[WHARF]
Members
486 posts
19,827 battles
29 minutes ago, _GreyBeard_ said:

Realize we don't get them too often but is it just me or did they remove the extra container animation when you get one from the 3 daily containers? The last few I have got (3 or 4 since 10.3/.4, including one today) have just come out like a normal container without the super container animation.

I see the same thing.....

[PVE]
Members
8,822 posts
25,144 battles

I noticed that too.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
1,082 posts
15,729 battles

Well at least I know it isn't just me. Thanks guys.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
1,082 posts
15,729 battles

Just got another super container (50 Winter Strands camo) and still no special animation. Still comes out like a normal container.

[TRW]
Members
75 posts
18,086 battles

Just had one last night and I was like cool... better than 800 coal I guess (it was on a resource roll) and it was a ship!  Now normally I got that specially thunk/ring/echo sound when it was a ship and the container landed on the deck but this time it was only when it opened!

Unfortunately (perhaps) it was the least exciting prize... Marblehead Lima.  The only good thing here is that is the ONLY tier V (exception Kamikaze which I can't get now) ship I am missing.... so while I do play Marblehead on occasions (good for citadels!) this is not useful, except it does mean the 10,000 community token crate now pays me out 4000 dubs each time.  So that is not all bad.

Sign in to follow this