Capt_Ahab1776

Local story made me think of this place

4 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,158 posts
20,036 battles

Seen this story about a police station not to far from here. Apparently they have a cat on the police force that went missing for a little while. The feline was soon seen and back on duty before anything got out of hand.

[RLGN]
Members
16,585 posts
28,937 battles
40 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Seen this story about a police station not to far from here. Apparently they have a cat on the police force that went missing for a little while. The feline was soon seen and back on duty before anything got out of hand.

@Lert moonlighting.

Local lady cat interviewed; swears she had absolutely nothing to do with Roach’s absence...

• Funny 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,480 posts
11 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

@Lert moonlighting.

Local lady cat interviewed; swears she had absolutely nothing to do with Roach’s absence...

I've banished the two cats I inherited to the garage because I got tired of the house smelling like cat piss. Fortunately, they are both spayed because they apparently have a boyfriend now that stays in the garage with them, despite my continued efforts to run it off. It's not the only spare cat I've seen in the garage either -- last winter I had six cats staying in there at one time, plus a skunk. If you set a bowl of cat food out around here you will have your choice of cats within a week. In fact, all the cats I've ever had since I was a kid have just shown up. I've never asked for one or, heaven forbid, actually bought one.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,431 posts
14,946 battles

The good lieutenant looks a lot like my, well if you ask him I am his human, cat Shadow.

N0NYYAl.jpg?1

AcgWcsx.jpg?1

• Cool 1