Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Ahab1776

Gunther Lutjens and the ZF-6

3 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,165 posts
20,111 battles

Go together like peas and carrots. Two of his special skills are a very good combination with the ZF-6. Main Battery Reloader and Resilient. Especially the Resilient, it is a work around for a heal for a ship that has no heal. 

I know Yamamoto Isoroku has The Second Wind activated after a Kraken is achieved  for 48% of health over 120 seconds. 
Nikolay Kuznetsov has the Will To Victory for 7.5% regeneration once you get below 10%

Lutjens is for every three ships spotted. On the ZF-6, a boat with 5.8km concealment with full concealment build.

B60AC2BA-85CD-48F9-907E-F6A8A1D3FA5A.jpeg

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,822 posts
25,144 battles
3 hours ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Go together like peas and carrots. Two of his special skills are a very good combination with the ZF-6. Main Battery Reloader and Resilient. Especially the Resilient, it is a work around for a heal for a ship that has no heal. 

I know Yamamoto Isoroku has The Second Wind activated after a Kraken is achieved  for 48% of health over 120 seconds. 
Nikolay Kuznetsov has the Will To Victory for 7.5% regeneration once you get below 10%

Lutjens is for every three ships spotted. On the ZF-6, a boat with 5.8km concealment with full concealment build.

B60AC2BA-85CD-48F9-907E-F6A8A1D3FA5A.jpeg

Nice...you can get dreadnoughts in a ship w/no heals w/enough spotting ribbons :-)

Shame the signals are removed for that.

Yamota does the same for IJN ships but Kuznetsov doesn't give enough for that...need at least 21% (to be able to lose the extra 20% & still live).

• Cool 1

[DVYJC]
Members
4,427 posts
11,860 battles

It's definitely a big bonus, but I find it is not something you can rely upon, since you'll get the majority of your spotting ribbons before you've taken damage. But definitely you can play mid and late game to cheese spotting ribbons in a lot of matches.

Sign in to follow this