Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rasta_Bizness

Game functions bugging out

9 comments in this topic

[SWANS]
Members
5 posts
6,010 battles

Getting "Operation in progress" symbol running forever when attempting to open containers, enter a game, when trying to research the next ship in a tech tree etc.  I've even gotten errors when trying to remove flags from a ship.  

I have done:

WGcheck (play button), the check and repair, GPU driver is up to date, router reset, uninstalled and re DL'd the game, added it to firewall exceptions.  Still happening through Steam as well as game center.

[AEPIC]
Members
2 posts
13,740 battles

I have been having the same issue for the last 2 days. Updated all drivers, uninstall-reboot-reinstall with the same outcome; unable to play

[SWANS]
Members
5 posts
6,010 battles

Okay so I finally was able to get into a game and now when the battle is over, the ship I used still shows "in battle" and when I try to collect a container I get a transaction error...try again later.  Something is wrong with this game.  Gonna look for something else to play soon.

[SWANS]
Members
5 posts
6,010 battles

I put in a ticket and I'm wasting A LOT of time wondering if what I'm doing actually counts since I have to change ships every battle since it still shows the finished battle ship "in battle".  I'm SO over this pretty freakin' soon.  There's at least two people who are experiencing this, which is two people too much and no responses so far.  This kind of stuff is what left rockstar games for.

[WORX]
Members
14,124 posts
20,570 battles
10 minutes ago, Rasta_Bizness said:

I put in a ticket and I'm wasting A LOT of time wondering if what I'm doing actually counts since I have to change ships every battle since it still shows the finished battle ship "in battle".  I'm SO over this pretty freakin' soon.  There's at least two people who are experiencing this, which is two people too much and no responses so far.  This kind of stuff is what left rockstar games for.

Did you check with steam CS to see if they can assist you?

Sometimes, mods are the culprit...

OR

You have a bottleneck on you gear's performance..

[SWANS]
Members
5 posts
6,010 battles

Thanks for the reply but I have no mods and this happens on game center or steam so it's not a steam problem.  There's nothing wrong with my equipment.  I can jump straight into Cyberpunk and play at high frames.  This started happening within the last few days like the other user on this thread said.

[WOLFC]
Beta Testers
51 posts
8,190 battles

I think that this is the same problem that I am having. The game starts to port just fine, then I can't do anything more from there. I tried all of the steps that you tried as well. 

[WORX]
Members
14,124 posts
20,570 battles
3 hours ago, Rasta_Bizness said:

Thanks for the reply but I have no mods and this happens on game center or steam so it's not a steam problem.  There's nothing wrong with my equipment.  I can jump straight into Cyberpunk and play at high frames.  This started happening within the last few days like the other user on this thread said.

Have you check the bulletin for your ISP on the condition/status of your connection?

[SWANS]
Members
5 posts
6,010 battles

Thanks again, Navalpride!  No I haven't done that yet.  Which bulletin is this?  Is it on this forum?

Sign in to follow this