Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CRZY_TRAIN

T8 New Years Permanent Camo

10 comments in this topic

[-ICE-]
Members
605 posts

A while back we were able to win permanent camo for a t8 ship which i put on my Cleveland, if i rem it said once assigned on a ship it cant be moved.  Does that mean i cant unchoose it for that ship forever or is there some way to unassign it from the cleveland since i won some other perm camo for it?   if anyone knows  thanks

[-KAK-]
Members
627 posts
13,655 battles

Once you've used the camo on any given ship, it becomes tied to that ship permanently. You can take that camo (New Years Camo) off to put a different camo (Another perma-camo, or one of the consumable camos) on the Cleveland, but the New Years camo itself is permanently linked to your Cleveland.

[-ICE-]
Members
605 posts

thanks I knew you can switch it but wasnt sure if i could unassign it...   oh well what i once felt was a plus to have is now a waste, no need for 2 perms.    

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,190 posts
8,166 battles

LOL..  I acutally have 3 of these universal "perma" camo's that can be linked to ships in my inventory right now.  2 Tier 8s and 1 tier 9.  Every time I notice them I try to pick a ship to mount them on..    Can't pull the trigger?  Just can't choose which one?  I'm scared that as soon as I do something else will come along that I would rather mount it on?   Have this feeling.. I'll never use them.  :Smile_unsure:

• Cool 4

[KEGEL]
Members
314 posts
13,986 battles
2 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

LOL..  I acutally have 3 of these universal "perma" camo's that can be linked to ships in my inventory right now.  2 Tier 8s and 1 tier 9.  Every time I notice them I try to pick a ship to mount them on..    Can't pull the trigger?  Just can't choose which one?  I'm scared that as soon as I do something else will come along that I would rather mount it on?   Have this feeling.. I'll never use them.  :Smile_unsure:

Lol, feel exactly the same about my unlinked perma camos.

The tier 8 ones don't really care about due to crappy standard +50% XP value.

The tier 9 one is a different story. The only ship I'm currently grinding that might have been worthy is the Riga. However that ship already has the 'super crass plus extra side of slav' Camo obtained thru the Boris cruiser split event.

[V_V_V]
Members
1,157 posts
18,326 battles
49 minutes ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

A while back we were able to win permanent camo for a t8 ship which i put on my Cleveland, if i rem it said once assigned on a ship it cant be moved.  Does that mean i cant unchoose it for that ship forever or is there some way to unassign it from the cleveland since i won some other perm camo for it?   if anyone knows  thanks

It's permanent to your Cleveland.  If you wish, you can exchange the New Year's Permacamo for a more conventional Type 18 Permacamo by using the Additional Content Settings/Decorative in the Port Screen (* , lower right of screen).  You wouldn't have to use another Permacamo.  BTW, this also works for a Freedom Permacamo on Cleveland.

• Thanks 1

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles
48 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

Yeah, I've got like 3 and 2 of those camos and have a half dozen ships I could move up, but have only moved up ships that have a different permanent camo.

[GWG]
Members
7,740 posts
14,774 battles

The New Years camo looks ridiculous on a gun ship.  It looks awesome on a carrier.  The planes look awesome too.
But having those silly square flashing lights on your gun barrels.....  Yeah, it's a perma-camo.  I have it on the North Carolina, Akizuki, Lexington, and Shokaku.

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,190 posts
8,166 battles
1 hour ago, SlightlyComatose said:

Lol, feel exactly the same about my unlinked perma camos.

The tier 8 ones don't really care about due to crappy standard +50% XP value.

The tier 9 one is a different story. The only ship I'm currently grinding that might have been worthy is the Riga. However that ship already has the 'super crass plus extra side of slav' Camo obtained thru the Boris cruiser split event.

1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Yeah, I've got like 3 and 2 of those camos and have a half dozen ships I could move up, but have only moved up ships that have a different permanent camo.

LOL...  We're a dam decisive bunch aren't we.   I can brag about this..  I did mount 1 to both Lexington & Shokaku last year...   Neither of which I have hardly played since?   So I would regret that decision if I didn't now know that I won't have to stress over at least those two choices anymore?  

Sign in to follow this