You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
syp_twiz

what will WG ruin next?

54 comments in this topic

[NAVAL]
[NAVAL]
Members
263 posts
15,097 battles

WG ruined the commander skills.

WG ruined secondaries

WG ruined rocket planes on CV's

what's next? they can't go 2 months without making the game worse

• Cool 8
  • Boring 8
  • Meh 4

Members
462 posts
8 minutes ago, syp_twiz said:

WG ruined secondaries

Knock, knock!

Who's there?

Submarines!

Submarines who?

Submarines who don't work!

• Cool 4
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 2

[OMH]
Members
156 posts
4,805 battles

They empowered HE spammers to spam spam spam fires without doing a single thing but stay in the back and use their finger and now the last few weeks battleships are sitting in the back shooting HE, how is this a "playstyle", it's dull, boring and takes away all the fun.

• Boring 3

[SALVO]
Members
26,582 posts
31,419 battles
33 minutes ago, Itsj_p said:

They empowered HE spammers to spam spam spam fires without doing a single thing but stay in the back and use their finger and now the last few weeks battleships are sitting in the back shooting HE, how is this a "playstyle", it's dull, boring and takes away all the fun.

The game's been like this since day 1.  Also, you describe engaging the enemy from a distance as boring.  To me, brawling at short range is boring as heII and decidedly unfun.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 6

[USN]
Members
1,712 posts
21,739 battles
1 hour ago, syp_twiz said:

Hard to call something ruined when all they did is add actual skill to playing CVs 

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 5

Members
2,686 posts
4,301 battles
10 minutes ago, tfcas119 said:

Hard to call something ruined when all they did is add actual skill to playing CVs 

Riiggghhhtttt,  because up to a five second delay and literal WARNING SHOT really adds a whole lot of skill to either interaction.  All that does is add a thick layer of additional RNG onto the CV and give the surface ship,  and lets be honest we mean DD's,  a HUGE window of opportunity to get out of the way.  There's no skill in this and no amount of you screeching about it and acting smug will change that.

• Cool 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

Members
6,329 posts

Well, we're headed for changing the name from World of Warships to World of Destroyers, it seems.  

• Haha 1
  • Boring 1

[LEGIO]
Members
3,568 posts
9,109 battles
19 minutes ago, Kesh_Lives said:

Well, we're headed for changing the name from World of Warships to World of Destroyers, it seems.  

Seems they want things that way for some reason. I've no idea why when That Other Game seems to have small craft covered pretty well.

[KOBK]
Members
516 posts
5,887 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

The game's been like this since day 1.  Also, you describe engaging the enemy from a distance as boring.  To me, brawling at short range is boring as heII and decidedly unfun.

Hiding behind an island without any way to get spotted may be fun for you but is frustrating for others. 

HE spam should be heavely nerfed/eliminated, and now more with the new planes since they melt the AA equipment too quickly.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[PSV]
Supertester, Wiki Editor
890 posts
6,912 battles
5 minutes ago, Nabucodonosor21 said:

Hiding behind an island without any way to get spotted may be fun for you but is frustrating for others. 

HE spam should be heavely nerfed/eliminated, and now more with the new planes since they melt the AA equipment too quickly.

Do you even play the game? You're basically asking for near invincible BBs.

That, and you're basically proposing to remove the mechanic that makes uptiering work. 

[KOBK]
Members
516 posts
5,887 battles
5 minutes ago, mrmariokartguy said:

Do you even play the game? You're basically asking for near invincible BBs.

That, and you're basically proposing to remove the mechanic that makes uptiering work. 

No, i said HE spam. Endless and endless spam of HE like rain over any ship (not only BBs).

HE by himself its fine. The problem i see is when theres two or more of those spammers (Smolenks type ROF) who melt anyone from cover.

I hardly doubt this work the uptiering considering the small caliber those ships has. This only melts AA, making any ship hard to defend himself from planes. Shooting HE isnt a problem, is one way to play the game. However, that endless spam is gamebreaking, since it melt defenses and make fires nonstop if they dont pick IFHE. 

I still dont get why those who hide behind an island and spam all day complain about cv, since they do virtually the same.

• Boring 1

[SALVO]
Members
26,582 posts
31,419 battles
20 minutes ago, Nabucodonosor21 said:

I wasn't talking about hiding behind islands.  I prefer doing my HE spamming from open water.

As for HE spamming itself, I tend to loathe the AP only ships, such as the RN CLs.  They're no fun because if you don't have a near perfect broadside, you're hosed.  And honestly, I don't mind HE spamming.

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
607 posts
13,492 battles
51 minutes ago, Kesh_Lives said:

Last year people were complaing that WG killed DDs and that they are unplayable now. 

[KOBK]
Members
516 posts
5,887 battles
8 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I wasn't talking about hiding behind islands.  I prefer doing my HE spamming from open water.

As for HE spamming itself, I tend to loathe the AP only ships, such as the RN CLs.  They're no fun because if you don't have a near perfect broadside, you're hosed.  And honestly, I don't mind HE spamming.

Well in that case Wg should do something with the secondaries/AA equipment. It get destroyed too quickly thanks to the spam, even with the enhanced modules

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,001 posts
18,493 battles
2 hours ago, syp_twiz said:

WG ruined secondaries

Pretty sure they are going to work on crapposts in the forums. 

• Funny 1

Members
195 posts
1 hour ago, Kesh_Lives said:

Why not? It's been World of Sky Cancer for two years. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 5

[WOLFG]
Members
34,370 posts
10,591 battles
3 hours ago, syp_twiz said:

WG ruined secondaries

The first two, you might get unanimous agreement on, but not a chance as far as the last lol.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
34,370 posts
10,591 battles
2 hours ago, tfcas119 said:

And it's not like the rockets aren't useful, just not so much so against DDs.

[WOLFG]
Members
34,370 posts
10,591 battles
2 hours ago, Itsj_p said:

So don't play that way?

[LEGIO]
Members
3,568 posts
9,109 battles
Just now, Skpstr said:

And it's not like the rockets aren't useful, just not so much so against DDs.

Why should DDs be almost immune to aircraft attack again?

• Boring 2

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles
15 minutes ago, paradat said:

Pretty sure they are going to work on crapposts in the forums. 

WG isn't going to put in the effort required.

I hope :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,587 posts

have you seen the new stuff being proposed for tanks....      wg has lots of ideas still...

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,001 posts
18,493 battles
1 minute ago, DrHolmes52 said:

WG isn't going to put in the effort required.

I hope :Smile_hiding:

Me too. lol

[WOLFG]
Members
34,370 posts
10,591 battles
Just now, Lampshade_M1A2 said:

Why should DDs be almost immune to aircraft attack again?

They aren't, just almost immune to taking catastrophic damage from a single rocket squadron.

[SALVO]
Members
9,013 posts
6,716 battles
1 hour ago, Kesh_Lives said:

1 hour ago, Lampshade_M1A2 said:

Seems they want things that way for some reason. I've no idea why when That Other Game seems to have small craft covered pretty well.

A new line of Cruisers is dropping next patch, Cruisers need food to grow healthy. Imagine launching a new Cruiser line into a heavy BB Deadeye meta... 

A new line of second line/support DDs just dropped, they can't do DD stuff they need other DDs in the match to shine, this line won't work with just 1-2 DDs per match...

Take some perspective, WG is just doing some landscaping to set the stage for the new content. If you need a hint for the new meta, think about what would be the best scenario for the new RU CVs...

Spoiler alert: Skip Bombs didn't get nerf'd and work fine against DDs.