Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DJC_499

Daily Award for 6-23 Not Dropping for Early Users

4 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
1,645 posts
11,840 battles

FYI - As some of you may have seen there was system maintenance at 5 am EDT today. Those that were already playing were allowed to continue while the log-in system was down for (reportedly) about 40 minutes or so. At 6 am EDT though I noticed I did not get my automatic daily award drop nor could I obtain it via the new dropdown menu item (should award available "tomorrow". Upon finishing my battles for the morning I logged out and then back in and was then able to get the drop. I do not want anyone to miss this as a SC will be available tomorrow....

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,662 posts
24,721 battles
18 minutes ago, DJC_499 said:

FYI - As some of you may have seen there was system maintenance at 5 am EDT today. Those that were already playing were allowed to continue while the log-in system was down for (reportedly) about 40 minutes or so. At 6 am EDT though I noticed I did not get my automatic daily award drop nor could I obtain it via the new dropdown menu item (should award available "tomorrow". Upon finishing my battles for the morning I logged out and then back in and was then able to get the drop. I do not want anyone to miss this as a SC will be available tomorrow....

Interesting because after we rolled out of our battle I got the daily reward screen pop up and offer me the day of premium. Did you open the page (by clicking on your name in the upper left and selecting daily rewards) and see if the reward was there?

image.png.f416a6a984f91ab0d1e9b187150198b4.png

Also, and it sounds like you have done this, did you check the box on the rewards page to open the page automagically on login?

image.thumb.png.7053e70f5e8f341ea3d01b28a5bad010.png

I have had it fail to open on occasion but the reward was there when I went to the page.

• Thanks 1

[WOLF5]
Members
1,645 posts
11,840 battles
2 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Interesting because after we rolled out of our battle I got the daily reward screen pop up and offer me the day of premium. Did you open the page (by clicking on your name in the upper left and selecting daily rewards) and see if the reward was there?

image.png.f416a6a984f91ab0d1e9b187150198b4.png

Also, and it sounds like you have done this, did you check the box on the rewards page to open the page automagically on login?

image.thumb.png.7053e70f5e8f341ea3d01b28a5bad010.png

I have had it fail to open on occasion but the reward was there when I went to the page.

Yes, I did try that and could not get access at all.....It showed it was available "tomorrow". As I noted I logged out and then back in and could then get it...

• Cool 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,906 posts

Works fine.

There is one more in the morning after 6 am local time on the computer.

It has me well trained like a Cat showing up at a exact time o dark early to be fed.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this