You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Over the Rainbow

25 comments in this topic

[SR-_-]
Members
4,952 posts
46,489 battles
4 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Yes?

I knew it, you had that yogurt chimichanga even though you are most likely lactose intolerant. One blast, rainbow in game. 

At least WG didn't put in smell sensors for VR or we might all be dead. :cap_haloween:

[ARGSY]
Members
25,145 posts
19,146 battles

I thought this was going to be something about the Tiger 59's gun arcs. :Smile_hiding:

There are days I wish I'd got the Colbert instead of the Vampire 2, if only so that I could have rained down those tall arcs on people while singing "Rainbow Connection" at the top of my lungs on-stream.

[A-I-M]
Members
4,084 posts
15,213 battles
16 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I thought this was going to be something about the Tiger 59's gun arcs. :Smile_hiding:

I thought it had something to do with Kansas.

[WOLF1]
Members
223 posts
22,111 battles
4 hours ago, RonJamesDio said:

Rainbows? This sounds like a job for me

Lol.  You have to wait for the dark. 

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
25,145 posts
19,146 battles
2 hours ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

I thought it had something to do with Kansas.

Kansas is a bizarre case. The shells seem to get out there fairly quickly, but once they get there they take forever to come down. This seemingly endless drop time is where I've had most of my missed shots.

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles
5 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Kansas is a bizarre case. The shells seem to get out there fairly quickly, but once they get there they take forever to come down. This seemingly endless drop time is where I've had most of my missed shots.

^ Not a Wizard of Oz fan.

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[ARGSY]
Members
25,145 posts
19,146 battles
1 minute ago, DrHolmes52 said:

^ Not a Wizard of Oz fan.

Someone once summarized The Wizard of Oz as "A young woman whose first act in a new country is homicide sets out with three strangers on a journey to kill again."

• Haha 1

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles
6 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Someone once summarized The Wizard of Oz as "A young woman whose first act in a new country is homicide sets out with three strangers on a journey to kill again."

Talking about Judy Garland that way?

Image result for get a rope gif

[ARGSY]
Members
25,145 posts
19,146 battles
55 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Talking about Judy Garland that way?

Image result for get a rope gif

Judy Garland only played the character. You can't hate her for that. :Smile_trollface:

[A-I-M]
Members
4,084 posts
15,213 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

“Cancel Culture” revisionist history.

• Boring 1

[ARGSY]
Members
25,145 posts
19,146 battles
1 hour ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

“Cancel Culture” revisionist history.

I heard that everyone in Oz was pretty happy to see BOTH of Dorothy's kills done in, including her former henchmen. So... are you the Wicked Witch of the North, or the South? :Smile_trollface:

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles
37 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I heard that everyone in Oz was pretty happy to see BOTH of Dorothy's kills done in, including her former henchmen. So... are you the Wicked Witch of the North, or the South? :Smile_trollface:

Definitely not a fan.

[A-I-M]
Members
4,084 posts
15,213 battles
3 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Boy, you’re not up on your Oz, much? The Witch of the North was Glynda, the good witch, who showed Dorothy how to use the ruby slippers, etc.

My “revisionist history” remark was about the characterization of certain events as homicides:

1. Dorothy was unconscious when the house landed on the Wicked Witch of the East, as well as when the house became airborne.

2. The water that resulted in the decease of Miss Almira Gulch (aka “Wicked Witch of the West”) was dispensed in an effort to douse flames engulfing her traveling companion, “Scarecrow”. The means of death by melting from application of water was a heretofore unknown phenomenon, nor was the quantity of water utilized sufficient to cause drowning. As Ms. Gulch had taken all members of Dorothy’s party captive, made credible death threats against the party, and was in the process of carrying out the first of said threats, Ms. Gulch’s death was the result of a collective act of self-defence.

Charges are groundless, case dismissed.

The next time you show up in my court, your suit better be made of some kind of CLOTH!

And further, YOU are sentenced to watch the movie, read the book, AND watch the prequel “Oz, The Great and Powerful.” The last one will make your punishment real.

• Haha 2

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles
2 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

watch the prequel “Oz, The Great and Powerful.” The last one will make your punishment real.

Judge Judy and Roy Bean got nothing on you.

[CO-OP]
Members
3,807 posts
31,136 battles
6 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You forgot to mention, stealing jeweled footwear from the victim of her Home-icide.

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
865 posts
6,530 battles
55 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Boy, you’re not up on your Oz, much? The Witch of the North was Glynda, the good witch, who showed Dorothy how to use the ruby slippers, etc.

In the book Glinda was from the South not the North. I don't think the Witch from the North was named until a later book. Been way too long since I read them.

[A-I-M]
Members
4,084 posts
15,213 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Judge Judy and Roy Bean got nothing on you.

I’m “The Law West of The Yellow Brick Road.”

[ARGSY]
Members
25,145 posts
19,146 battles
3 hours ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

My “revisionist history” remark was about the characterization of certain events as homicides:

1. Dorothy was unconscious when the house landed on the Wicked Witch of the East, as well as when the house became airborne.

2. The water that resulted in the decease of Miss Almira Gulch (aka “Wicked Witch of the West”) was dispensed in an effort to douse flames engulfing her traveling companion, “Scarecrow”. The means of death by melting from application of water was a heretofore unknown phenomenon, nor was the quantity of water utilized sufficient to cause drowning. As Ms. Gulch had taken all members of Dorothy’s party captive, made credible death threats against the party, and was in the process of carrying out the first of said threats, Ms. Gulch’s death was the result of a collective act of self-defence.

Charges are groundless, case dismissed.

The next time you show up in my court, your suit better be made of some kind of CLOTH!

And further, YOU are sentenced to watch the movie, read the book, AND watch the prequel “Oz, The Great and Powerful.” The last one will make your punishment real.

I never said it wasn't justifiable; just that it was, in the most technical way, homicide.