You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snowfalcon13

Armory issue

4 comments in this topic

[AK]
Members
33 posts
17,957 battles

Has anyone else had a problem getting into the armory? When I click on it I get the spinning icon then it just sits there. Already ran a repair from the game loader.

[CO-OP]
Members
3,805 posts
31,131 battles

Have you tried getting in from outside the game:

armory.worldofwarships.com

[WOLF1]
Members
1,151 posts
2,228 battles
1 hour ago, Snowfalcon13 said:

Has anyone else had a problem getting into the armory? When I click on it I get the spinning icon then it just sits there. Already ran a repair from the game loader.

Yep. And the outside links are also weird

The wargaming home page and the WOWS home page both do not load properly, and if the Ui shows up the UI for logging in is not there…. Can’t get any bonus codes for like the past month

[PVE]
Members
8,821 posts
25,124 battles
3 hours ago, Snowfalcon13 said:

3 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

Have you tried getting in from outside the game:

armory.worldofwarships.com

1 hour ago, Boomer625 said:

Yep. And the outside links are also weird

The wargaming home page and the WOWS home page both do not load properly, and if the Ui shows up the UI for logging in is not there…. Can’t get any bonus codes for like the past month

There's an access through the container screen that has always worked for me when the never ending spinning wheel shows up...which hasn't happened in awhile to me..but the container screen access was always a workable solution when it did.

I've never tried it from outside the game as that always did it for me & there was no need.