Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nikolay_Kuznetsov_

Battle reports

12 comments in this topic

Banned
1,684 posts

Would any one like to see who killed who  and what ships with what armament?

I am talking in the team damage screen, sure it shows how many ships your teammates took out but doesn't tell you what ships they got and with what armament.

I want bragging rights. In my Smolensk I took out two Battleships a Montana and a Kurfurst with a Baltimore on the side, before I died.

With this info I could easily award Karma to those deserving souls that went above and beyond the call of duty with risk to themselves.

• Cool 1

[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
3,496 posts
18,252 battles

dude,

those detail in the DETAIL REPORT, its the 3rd tap

[CO-OP]
Members
3,811 posts
31,209 battles

I can support this.  If you're running tactically kiting from an enemy ship, and someone dev strikes him from across the map, it would be nice to send that player a karma point.

[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
3,496 posts
18,252 battles

you can check that on the public chat

don't tell me that you guys tunnel vision that you guys cant see it in the public chat

edit:

And, why you cant just use the team report, end of battle, who ever had the sink ship/s icon next to the name, award that person karma point. Or at the instant it appear on the public right click on the player and compliment him straight away.  

Why inventing the wheel when wheel already invented. I rather WG use resources and fix bugs, make new contents or something else. But this is just my own opinion. Also fully respecting and engaging in a discussion

[TIMT]
Members
1,781 posts
2 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

don't tell me that you guys tunnel vision that you guys cant see it in the public chat 

apparently most people here turn off chat for reasons...

[PVE]
Members
8,850 posts
25,182 battles
1 hour ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

edit:

And, why you cant just use the team report, end of battle, who ever had the sink ship/s icon next to the name, award that person karma point. Or at the instant it appear on the public right click on the player and compliment him straight away.  

Why inventing the wheel when wheel already invented. I rather WG use resources and fix bugs, make new contents or something else. But this is just my own opinion. Also fully respecting and engaging in a discussion

Again...it only shows who killed ships you actually damaged.

If an Asashio is continually stalking you in a BB (you've taken a few toros & every coupe minutes they keep coming towards you to dodge) & it eventually gets hunted down by a teammate & killed...if you never hit the Asashio it won't tell you in the post battle report who killed it...& if it wasn't a Dev Strike (which would mean no chat report) & you are actively engaged with other ships you may not have caught the quick in game message above the mini map announcing who actually killed it.

Not a major priority...but something that wouldn't take too much to add in eventually.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,953 posts

You are going to burn out on who shot what when and how etc.

Thats all water under the bridge.

Maybe someday you might risk being hauled off to the sanitarium moaning about why that AP angle and krupp factor did not favor your citadel mission.

[FOXY]
Members
2,645 posts
7,873 battles
4 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

edit:

I do believe that they have different people for different things, and frankly i wish we had a waaaaaay more detailed battle report than is already in game. Its good, dont get me wrong. But theres stuff like ops suggestion that would be nice to have!

[GWG]
Members
7,740 posts
14,783 battles

As I hammer away 95% of the health on a red ship -- just to have some Smolensk sneak in one salvo to steal the kill...
And you want to 'HONOR' those folks who excel at kill-stealing.

Go away.

• Meh 1

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,704 posts
19,457 battles

I would just be happy to see the post battle report. About a third of the time I get kicked back to port after the battle ends and when I try to click on the last battle report get the old "not available" response. 

image.jpeg.e97735d174c15ce606a3548a11232fe0.jpeg

• Cool 1

[CHA0S]
Members
442 posts
4,044 battles
9 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

steal the kill

9 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

kill-stealing

No such thing - a dead Red is better than sliced bread, no matter who does the slicing.

• Meh 1

Sign in to follow this