Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Javamensch

Gunsight Setting in control options

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1
[H_S_W]
[H_S_W]
Members
7 posts
6,041 battles

Is there a way to have your gunsight set to your preferred magnification? 

I have a preferred setting and though it's not intolerable (until I forget and fire not realizing I didn't change it and miss) It gets annoying to keep on changing it before each battle.

Thanks!

PS Great game, beautiful ship models! \o/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,823
[PVE]
Members
8,821 posts
25,124 battles
3 hours ago, Javamensch said:

Is there a way to have your gunsight set to your preferred magnification? 

I have a preferred setting and though it's not intolerable (until I forget and fire not realizing I didn't change it and miss) It gets annoying to keep on changing it before each battle.

Thanks!

PS Great game, beautiful ship models! \o/

1st off Welcome to the Forums :-)

I'm not sure what you're asking as I only use the default settings of regular view & binocular view...unless you're referring to scrolling the mouse wheel to zoom in or out...in which case I do believe it's at a default settings and any changes like that need to be done manually...

Unless there's a mod for it I don't know about because I just run a vanilla client.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
375
[WOLF1]
Members
1,151 posts
2,228 battles
3 hours ago, Javamensch said:

Is there a way to have your gunsight set to your preferred magnification? 

I have a preferred setting and though it's not intolerable (until I forget and fire not realizing I didn't change it and miss) It gets annoying to keep on changing it before each battle.

Thanks!

PS Great game, beautiful ship models! \o/

At beginning of match, scroll to preferred zoom. Press shift. It will zoom out to max.

 

next time you want to shoot, press shift and it will automatically return to your set zoom amount

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,449
[SR-_-]
Members
4,942 posts
46,451 battles
Just now, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

1st off Welcome to the Forums :-)

I'm not sure what you're asking as I only use the default settings of regular view & binocular view...unless you're referring to scrolling the mouse wheel to zoom in or out...in which case I do believe it's at a default settings and any changes like that need to be done manually...

Unless there's a mod for it I don't know about because I just run a vanilla client.

Yeah, I run vanilla too and only use dynamic. I also program mouse keys for zoom. Makes things easier. Because the sight I really want is the one used in the Flash Gordon movie. That one is bad a**. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,823
[PVE]
Members
8,821 posts
25,124 battles
27 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Yeah, I run vanilla too and only use dynamic. I also program mouse keys for zoom. Makes things easier. Because the sight I really want is the one used in the Flash Gordon movie. That one is bad a**. 

Been way too many years since I've seen it (like when it 1st came out)...don't remember the sight from the movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×