Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptainKaitoGhost

lost 3 days of premium time because of the notifications bug.

4 comments in this topic

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,882 posts
2,681 battles

Accidentally hit the "Open All Containers" button, because the post battle notifications would not clear, and burned 3 Wargaming Containers I'd been saving. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't this bug been around for quite a while?

shot-21_06.21_21_37.20-0053.thumb.jpg.6513634f6c40123dd1454ae3575528ac.jpg

[PVE]
Members
8,821 posts
25,144 battles
4 hours ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

Accidentally hit the "Open All Containers" button, because the post battle notifications would not clear, and burned 3 Wargaming Containers I'd been saving. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't this bug been around for quite a while?

shot-21_06.21_21_37.20-0053.thumb.jpg.6513634f6c40123dd1454ae3575528ac.jpg

I've never heard of that.

How does the post battle notifications take you to the containers page?

Or if you're saying you went to the containers page intentionally...how does the post battle notification make you hit the "Open All Containers" button? Even accidently?

& how is it considered a bug (ie: something that keeps occuring often enough to get reported as a bug)?

Wouldn't it just be a case of don't go to the container screen until it goes away...at least after the 1st time it happened to you so it doesn't become a recurring thing?

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[WOLFG]
Members
13,270 posts
12,537 battles
4 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Wouldn't it just be a case of don't go to the container screen until it goes away...at least after the 1st time it happened to you so it doesn't become a recurring thing?

Only thing to do, but it is annoying as hell, and sometimes pretty slow to clear.

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,882 posts
2,681 battles
9 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I've never heard of that.

How does the post battle notifications take you to the containers page?

Or if you're saying you went to the containers page intentionally...how does the post battle notification make you hit the "Open All Containers" button? Even accidently?

& how is it considered a bug (ie: something that keeps occuring often enough to get reported as a bug)?

This is the first time its happened to me.

Sign in to follow this